to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sneak a Peak up Shorts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #247685 at 02,Apr,12 00:11
Have you ever been sitting down and realized you can see down the shorts leg of the guy or girl across from you? Or have someone across from you adjust themselves so their dick or balls is hanging out of their underwear and can be seen up their shorts? I think it's a total turn on. Care to share any stories? I'll share some of mine, I have plenty. I'll find a pic if you don't understand what I mean.

Similar topics: 1.Accidental sexual encounter   2.turned on while trying on clothes   3.Why am I so addicted to female armpits??!!   4.Couple things make me horny lately   5.leopoldij says he is straight,, but he is not..  

New Comment

Comments:
By #662360 at 04,Aug,22 06:50
Yes. When I was a boy aged about 13 on holiday with my parents. We were in a park with a small boating pond. There was another boy there about my age wearing shorts. Whenever he crouched down to pick up his boat I could see up his shorts. He didn’t seem to be bearing underwear and I could see his balls and part of his cock. They were smooth and hairless. He kept doing it facing me and I soon realised he wanted me to see. Unfortunately I was in jeans so I couldn’t show him mine. Many years ago but I still remember.
By #463848 at 04,Aug,22 12:47
It is amazing how we remember our early sexual delights. I have a few and they never disappear.
By #662360 at 04,Aug,22 15:43
Thanks! Please share them!

By #662360 at 04,Aug,22 07:01
Another occasion too. A girl I knew fancied me but I wasn’t hot on her. We belonged to a hiking club. One day she was wearing very brief shorts. She hung around me all day and kept crouching and spreading her legs in a way that let me see up her shorts. I could see her white panties and some of her cunt bush peeping out. She obviously thought if she showed me her pussy I would fancy her. I didn’t but later I had a good wank over the memory!

By lancerlarue at 02,Aug,22 21:00 other posts of lancerlarue 

By #463848 at 26,Jul,22 11:39
Has anyone ever come across another male alone on a park bench wearing shorts and sporting at least a semi-erect penis bulge down one leg?

By Odin_york_pa at 04,Aug,15 21:28 other posts of Odin_york_pa 

Love wearing basketball shorts with no underwear so someone can look up if they like. My favorite was playing soccer all my life and even when I was very young I loved looking up the shorts of the other boys

By spermkiss at 04,Apr,12 15:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Here's one of mine. I was working on a remodeling project here at home and had to do a building materials run to Home Depot. It was summer and I was wearing short shorts (no underpants) and a t-shirt. When I got there, there was a hot dog vending cart set up at the door and since I hadn't had lunch yet I got a hot dog and a soda for my lunch. I sat on the ground leaning against the building to eat. I kinda thought something might show, but I didn't know for sure. Most people walked right on by into the store, but one guy stopped dead in his tracks and couldn't stop looking. I never looked directly at him 'cause I knew if I did the spell would be broken. I just kept eating my lunch and looking around the parking lot but never directly at him. But I kept watching him from the corner of my eye. He couldn't take his eyes off my crotch and it was really exciting to know I was giving him a show. I finished eating, got up, threw my napkin and soda can in the trash and did my shopping. Knowing I had given a show to someone made that trip to Home Depot a lot more fun.
By tb1 at 29,Jul,15 13:56 other posts of tb1 
hot story buddy

By #420420 at 31,Jul,15 02:52
You are a WICKED TEASE, and you should post some pics!
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,15 15:25 other posts of spermkiss 
I'd love to but my husband doesn't want me to. See my Blog for a discussion of this.

By #493032 at 29,Jul,15 04:02
Heres a little peak up my shorts
[deleted image]
By #485312 at 30,Jul,15 03:47
and what train do you take to work??? *lix*

By #10412 at 08,Apr,12 14:44
There is a small park near where I live that I usualy go to and just walk. One time as I was just finishing my walk I came across this guy that was sitting on the park bench and we started chatting. He was sitting on the table with his feet on the seat. I sat on the seat as we talked and he swung one foot up on the table and kept one foot on the seat. He was wearing short shorts and when he put his leg up I noticed he had no underwear on and I had a birds eye view of his georgeous cock and balls. after a bit he noticed what I was starring at but made no move to cover up. After a bit he asked me if I liked what I saw and I stated yes very much. He then reached into his shorts and pulled his cock out all the way and he was starting to get hard. I then reached in and played with his cock and balls and asked him if he wanted to go to the river bank and he said yes, once there we went into the trees where I took his shorts off and proceeded to suck him off untill he gave me his sweet load. That was a great day.
By tb1 at 29,Jul,15 13:53 other posts of tb1 
gr8 story, would luv'd to have been there

By JeffinKS at 29,Jul,15 12:56 other posts of JeffinKS 

By #59855 at 10,Apr,12 03:57
From Matt's Wife: Someone call Penthouse!

By JeffinKS at 07,Apr,12 04:07 other posts of JeffinKS 
who doesn't like to flash a little?
[deleted image]

By jocstfr at 06,Apr,12 14:49 other posts of jocstfr 

This happened to me once when i was lifting weights. Embarassing but funny!

By #247685 at 04,Apr,12 02:19
Ill share another story. I used to take this bus into the city every morning around seven am for a month or so so I could get to my internship. And everyday this same guy sat across from me. He was young around eighteen or so and he always got dropped off at his college. He was a total twink at least 6 foot 3 really short shaved brown hair and brown eyes and huge pink lips. Everyday when he sat down he'd look around at the people on the bus like he was looking for a friend or something. He was so hot. So one day when the weather was nice I put on some really baggy black shorts and my loosest pair of boxers. I got on the bus and went to the usual seat. But this time I hiked my legs up so my body was facing the seat directly across. (They were like school bus seats but with high enough backs so you could only see in the seat directly next to yours) I sat with my back to my window and reached my hand in my pocket and pulled my dick and balls through the bottom leg hole of my boxers. I got rock hard thinking of the twink and sure enough he took his seat across from me. I had made sure that the opening of the bottom was loose enough to give him a complete view of EVERYTHIN. But I didn't just want my dick hanging out completely. So he sat down and scanned the seats looking for someone and when he passed my seat he did a quick doubletake and stared for a couple seconds. I looked up and he looked away so I tooked out my phone and pretended to text. But for the rest of the ride I watched him take side glances at my package. Until someone else came along and I had to put my legs down. Lots of wanking sessions thanks to that memory
By spermkiss at 04,Apr,12 15:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Great story. I've contributed one below.

By spermkiss at 03,Apr,12 20:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Steelramrod you have touched on a subject near and dear to my heart. It has long been my contention that gym shorts and other short pants, especially short shorts, should NEVER be worn with a jock or underpants. Exposing one's equipment thru a leg opening when one sits or squats, as you are doing in your posted photo, is one of the joys of wearing shorts. Obviously you understand this and all other SYD members should as well. It's fun to show yourself off.
By #247685 at 04,Apr,12 01:58
EXACTLY. Why wear shorts if you don't plan to give someone a peek
By spermkiss at 04,Apr,12 15:32 other posts of spermkiss 
And you can give someone a peek in all kinds of places where you could never get away with dropping your pants, as in the bus story you told below. Furthermore, getting a quick look up a guy's shorts or giving someone a quick look up your shorts is in many ways sexier than stripping nude. It's so spontaneous and spur-of-the-moment.

By #3997 at 03,Apr,12 18:38
In high school this happened to me I was wearing boxers and my gym shorts and we were sitting on the floor, put my knees up and my cock fell out of my shorts I didnt know it was exposed till a girl sitting across from me pointed it out and smiled. I have never seen any guys fall out but I have seen women wearing skirts getting out of the car without panties and you get a hot shot

By #101127 at 02,Apr,12 12:57
I LOVE SHORT SHORTS
[deleted image]

By #235598 at 02,Apr,12 02:22
Yea! Tell us one of your stories!
I would be glad to hear one of them ..

Adult Discussion Forum