She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why the most girls dont like my dick or balls?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #238854 at 05,Apr,12 23:53
when i contact some girls they say they dont like me, or i dont get any answer.

Similar topics: 1.i think im bi.   2.Dilemma. please help   3.Any Real Sex Guru there   4.Hardened my hanging big balls, peas squashed in a water baloon   5.liars or afraid people  

New Comment

Comments:
By #222521 at 09,Apr,12 11:22
there is nothing wrong with your dick. pictures of quality would show it off better i think you might find that it is the way you approach the view real women on this site that is your problem."do you like my dick" or "what do you think of my cock" is not a good starting point for a conversation
By bigone21 at 09,Apr,12 18:05 other posts of bigone21 

By bigone21 at 09,Apr,12 18:05 other posts of bigone21 
because you ask around in this forum three times a week if your cock is the biggest, or the best, or whatever!! if that is annoying to me, it might be annoying to more people! especially the ladies you contact! if you contacted me, i would have a puke too!!

By #172995 at 07,Apr,12 03:12
Women want to be treated with dignity and respect and wooed like they are unique and special. In their own way, each woman is unique and special.

Women, both mature and young, are unconsciously screening and selecting men who have the best genes and who are best suited for raising a family.

Women dislike needy men and whiners because they know that these types of men are losers.

The best way to be successful with women is to be a successful breadwinner!!!!!

By #202178 at 06,Apr,12 17:16
You also have an ugly penis
By slipper at 06,Apr,12 22:32 other posts of slipper 
No, that's totally subjective. And, from my experience, most girls don't care what your penis "looks" like. On this site you might find that a little less the case, however, by their even being here.

Since you don't say if it is girls here or in general from whom you get such responses, I'd suggest you reread robert's reply.

Best of luck!!! (and, as I said some time ago at your page, I like your cock.

By #147052 at 06,Apr,12 14:27
Perhaps it is the way in which you approach and talk to them or how you inquire thru this site. I have always tried the less direct approach that many try-don't ask to screw them in the first sentence you write. Most women want just a little respect from a man so why don't you try something different that a perpetual whine.

Adult Discussion Forum