Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

str8 guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #220845 at 23,Apr,12 18:00
Any of u sometimes let guys go down on u?

Similar topics: 1.Gay/Bi/Str8 Guys in or near Sydney....   2.some STR8 guys confuse me!!   3.Str8, Bi or just Curious???   4.str8 lads   5.Any str8 guys would date a shemale  

New Comment

Comments:
By #101710 at 27,Jul,12 03:54
Never fucked or sucked a guy and I'm not interested but I get blowjobs from my wank buddy sometimes. I have to admit he sucks better then women but I still prefer to eat and fuck a sweet wet pussy! Maybe it doesn't make me 100% straight but it's just a label, must be open-minded to enjoy sex

By #285812 at 26,Jul,12 05:00
I have had many offers - sorry I didn't take
any of them up on it. Now I'm ready to give
it a try - hope someone offers ////

By #64328 at 25,Jul,12 18:54
Im str8 if I dont count the years from 8 to about 17.Haha.

By #243869 at 29,Apr,12 22:08
By definition, if you engage in sexual activity with the same sex, you are homosexual or bisexual.
I feel people push the limits of sexuality because they have been told its wrong by a so called authority figure.
Love is different from sex. If you like it, by all means........ Do it. I have and will. I LOVE women, but.......ahhhhh, sex feels great man or women. I consider myself straight, by "definition" Im bi sexual. What ever. Im comfortable with me.
By #67735 at 30,Apr,12 02:12
It's true, I had the impression that it was a bad thing to do because I knew my parents would be disappointed in me if they had any idea, they're very old school.
I don't feel guilty about jerking off to guys anymore, sex is great in general weather it's a man or woman

By #7976 at 30,Apr,12 02:33
Perhaps you missed the "definition" of sexuality I wrote above. Sexuality is not about the act of having sex with any one of the sexes, the other, both, or either. It is an individuals proclivity (tendency) to for a desire toward the opposite sex, the same sex, or both sexes equally. One can have occasional sex with a same sex partner and still be Straight.

Heterosexuality and Homosexuality are very simply described by the state that one has a greater desire for one or the other sex. Bisexuality is a more difficult state to address because there can be vast variations in ones desire for one sex over the the other yet by performing sexual acts with both sexes one could be said to be bisexual.

To make it easier for one to define oneself as bisexual draw a standard bell curve and apply some value for the end cases. For example, if you determine that the first and last 30% of the curve defines one as Heterosexual and Homosexual respectively, then the middle 40% could be defined as being bisexual and no one would presumably argue with the definition. However, this is still a matter of determining sexual proclivity, not one of how much sex an individual has with the sex either sex. Sadly, too many people can't get by the concept that one encounter or even an occasional desire automatically makes one bisexual. Under that definition, basically everyone is bisexual because at some point in time nearly everyone has at least a thought of what it would be like to have sex with the opposite sex; even if the thought they're having is one of repulsion.

In either case, it's NOT the ACT, it's the DESIRE that determines the definition.

By bigone21 at 30,Apr,12 22:45 other posts of bigone21 
i think you miss one MAJOR point!

being other than straight takes to come OUT of the closet!!

gay guys do, they have to!! it's not possible to live your live if you don't!

BUT: the bisexual man and "straight" guys that are NOT open about being cocksuckers are the cowards!! and i mean this!!

sexual freedom and LSBG-rights was and is a fight! if you want to lift on what is achieved, open your mouth on the issue!! speak out! tell the world how it affects you!!

you want to suck cock? be part of liberation?? tell the world you are BISEXUAL!!

By #220845 at 30,Apr,12 01:39
Great participation guys I dig it with str8 guys married or not.
I have encountered many open minded people here and glad of it
By #7976 at 30,Apr,12 20:46
It's the first really good question in a long time.

By #67735 at 29,Apr,12 21:36
I love women, so I know I'm definitively not gay, but I do love the sight of a cock. I sucked a dick once in my life and it was only for about a minute, I loved every second of it

By #7976 at 23,Apr,12 23:23
I’ve written about this numerous times but it seems it’s time for a refresher on the definitions of sexuality.

Being of any sexual persuasion is characterized by “a tendency to direct sexual desire”, towards one or both sexes as defined below. Nowhere does it say that one needs to expressly be attracted to one or the other sexes and more to the point, sexual activity doesn’t in its self make an individual of one persuasion or another.

By definition, an individual may be Heterosexual, Unisexual Homosexual, or Bisexual and still engage in sexual relations with men, women, hermaphrodites, transsexuals, or transvestites or, any combination of the above. Ones sexual definition is solely based on an individual’s PRIMARY tendency towards a single or multiple genters.

So, if you’re a male or female here who proclaims to be of one sexual orientation or another, but you enjoy fantasizing or even engaging in occasional sex with someone other than your primary specified sexual tendency, go ahead. It doesn’t change who or what proclivity you are.

Cheers.

DEFINITIONS

HETEROSEXUAL/HETEROSEXUALITY
[1a] of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex, [1b] of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex
[2] : of or relating to different sexes; Source - Merriam-Webster.

UNISEXUAL/UNISEXUALITY
[1] of, relating to, or restricted to one sex: a : male or female but not hermaphroditic: Source - Source Merriam-Webster.

HOMOSEXUAL/HOMOSEXUALITY
[1] of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex, [2] of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex; Source - Source Merriam-Webster.

BISEXUAL/BISEXUALITY
[1a] possessing characters of both sexes : hermaphroditic [1b] of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes, [2] : of, relating to, or involving both sexes; Source Merriam-Webster.

By bigone21 at 23,Apr,12 22:11 other posts of bigone21 
yeah sure!! and we say DUDE to eachother all the time to make absolutely sure we understand we BOTH are as straight as a guy can be!!

we suck and fuck, say: thanks DUDE! and nothing queer has happened, we go home straight!!

By #6568 at 23,Apr,12 20:44
....Then you would'nt be straight would you?

Adult Discussion Forum