She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My gfs request!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #246055 at 30,Apr,12 22:01
My gf always asks for more and now asks fore a threesome!!! But am not for it... What should i offer her to forget the threesome????

Similar topics: 1.Request pics   2.cornhole picture request   3.Personal Request   4.Va J J (no not the dude working at the gas station) and other sexual euphemism's for your danger zone.   5.Compare on request  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 13,Feb,13 04:28 other posts of slipper 
Already gave my opinion... sorry.

By #174339 at 11,Feb,13 07:55
it nut Personal it just sex enjoy

By bigone21 at 30,Apr,12 22:06 other posts of bigone21 
a FOURsome!! TWO more BIG cocks for your girl to enjoy, and for you to envy!!
By slipper at 02,May,12 01:20 other posts of slipper 

By #6568 at 01,May,12 12:30
If she wants more get 'more' clever at making love to her and increase her experience,....if you feel you can't keep up with her demands then try having sex without ejaculating,..it won't kill you and you will be ready for a repeat performance almost immediately if she wants it.

Excellent and intelligent responses to this by the way this site at it's best!

By #33070 at 01,May,12 05:06
Why not is the question? But lookin at your cock why would she want one? Maybe she wants to try dp , use toy first and if its another girl,then go for it for sure

By #7976 at 30,Apr,12 22:08
Probably nothing. If she has the desire now, she's probably had it for some time and will continue to have it until it's fulfilled, no matter how long that may be, if ever. If your not into a threesome, how about a foursome where everyone can enjoy the party. A guy for her, a girl for you, and perhaps a girl for her as well. Otherwise, you'll just have to live with the knowledge that she want's a threesome.

By the way, I've always enjoyed group sex but my wife doesn't have any desire for it. So, I've just lived with the desire and it's no problem because I love my wife and fulfilling my desire isn't worth loosing my wife.

Adult Discussion Forum