Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

your first experiance with sex / share / details

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5846 at 09,Feb,09 04:03
so this thread is kinda along the lines of the virginity thread, but different.

so share your forst experiance with sex.
how old were you??? were was it???

so heres mine
i was 15
it happened with this really cute girl from school.
We were going out for about 4 months, both truly in love.
we spent nearly everyday together, we loved being in each others company, then one afternoon we were home alone and laying on the couch together, cuddling and watching TV. we starting to kiss then one thing lead to another then she said 'do you wanna?', and i said 'yes babe', and then yer, we had sex, it was very indimate, passionate and tender. we took our time, kissing each other, slowing moving down to our genitals. it was bliss. the actual sex didnt last very long, but it was amazing. then after we had finished we just layed there for nearly 2 hours naked in each others arms. the we got dressed as my parents arrived home, they had no idea
she was perfect, small but perky tits, tight ass, and shaved pussy.
ahhhhhh the days!!

Similar topics: 1.history for me   2.hotcock want what   3.Gay experiance   4.jacking of with friend   5.Has anyone ever had lazor treatments for hair removal?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 31,Jan,17 23:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I never had any experiance.

By #528209 at 31,Jan,17 04:47
I was in high school in the 60s and quite handy with electronics. My best friends older **** asked if I could come over on Saturday and fix her record player as it was making a lot of hissing noises.

I went over on Saturday and she was the only one home. We went up to her room where I took the the cartridge of the turntable arm and noticed that it was corroded so I cleaned it of with a nail file and and it was fixed.

I was a bit of a nerd because I wasn't paying her any attention. While I was taking the cartridge of the tone arm she was taking of all her clothes. When I turned around to hell her I was finished I suddenly realized I wasn't. She was five years older than me and I got an education that day. On putting my cock into her warm wet pussy I was in heaven.

By #469430 at 06,Oct,15 18:15
First handjob I ever received I was 15 and my girlfriend at the time a slightly chubby but cute brunette reached into my pants after I fingered her for the first time. She stroked whipped it out and was shocked by the size (even though im not that big) and stroked until I cam all over her hand. The next day without question she shoved her mouth on my cock and went to work sucking (first BJ). She wasnt that good but she swallowed the whole load.For some reason she never wanted to have sex but whatever. First time I had sex (17) was with a short haired petite blonde. We fucked in her car on a side road in the forest at night. She had a super cute pink shaved pussy. She was way more experienced than me and we fucked without a condom. I lasted surprisingly long and I cam all over her stomach.

By #7976 at 20,Feb,09 03:55
At about 9 or 10 I had a neighbor in high school who liked to play doctor. We engaged in some petting, stroking, and kissing but little else. I don't ever remember cumming. On my 16th. birthday, a girl from school I barely knew came up to me and said she had a birthday present for me. We walked to the lake nearby and screwed on the shore. What a birthday present.
By leopoldij at 05,Oct,15 01:42 other posts of leopoldij 
The best present in the world.

Adult Discussion Forum