She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

drinking cum...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #246662 at 08,May,12 10:34
Hey. I have a thing for watchin hairy dicks shoot creamy loads... I find myself wanting to swallow a bunch of cum while im cumming. Is it as hot and dirty as im building it up to be? I just keep wantin to do it...

Similar topics: 1.is drinking your own cum good or bad?   2.ass shots   3.Cum drinking   4.Drink your own cum???   5.Drinking pee fetish  

New Comment

Comments:
By SluttySarah069 at 22,Feb,22 19:17 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I love giving blow jobs and either swallowing the cum or have it all over my face.

By Sir-Skittles at 22,Feb,22 02:13 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
This is called a Tecsan on the Rocks

tecsan

Tecs-ette, is this yer fav cocktail? Pun intended
By tecsan at 22,Feb,22 06:54 other posts of tecsan 
Damn you sure know a lot about letting a guy suck your dick bitch........SHOWS YOUR EXPERIENCE......

By All469ernow at 21,Feb,22 19:43 other posts of All469ernow 
Catch this!!!

By #660539 at 21,Feb,22 19:06
I always swallow a load when giving a blow job. When I am alone, I will jack off into my hand and swallow it. I love the taste of cum, especially my own.

By cumn4u at 19,Feb,22 03:51 other posts of cumn4u 
I luv swallowing cum !!! I got 3 dudes from work, that I totally trust, to cum in a medicine bottle for me in the head. I then took it and put it in my lunch cooler. Later that night when I was soooooo fucking horny, I shot some loads in my mouth and then tipped that bottle full of their cum on my tongue. Then I swirled all of our cum around in my mouth with my tongue savoring the taste and texture before I swallowed our loads. See my video of me doing this here:

By #437938 at 11,Jun,14 20:12
I love eating my own cum but I really would like to have my mouth filled with another mans massive load.

By stroker11 at 09,Jun,14 15:00 other posts of stroker11 
Recycling our natural gift is totally great...added to adult beverages, a glass of wine, a fruit smooothie, or straight down the hatch......all is excellent and super healthy! Cheers!

By #244184 at 07,Jun,14 11:21
I drank my furst load of cum 1 year ago. I did not have the chance to do it again. I was very nerveous. And now i get hard every time i think about it

By spermkiss at 18,May,12 15:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Swallowing another man's sperm is the most exciting, satisfying, rewarding and fulfilling thing in the world. It's good to know that his sperm will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. The best of male bonding.

So be a cocksucker. Real men suck cocks.

By #147052 at 18,May,12 13:44
I love it and want more of it.

By hothorned at 18,May,12 13:33 other posts of hothorned 
It is very hot. But be careful. You will always crave it then. I am Bi, but now I cant do it anymore because I have a GF. So I have to come to this site and just imagine drinking bit nice loads.

By #256563 at 17,May,12 08:17
yesss i love drink own cum and other guys

By Mrollon at 08,May,12 11:03 other posts of Mrollon 
Yes it is, i was like 22 first time. A friend and as soon I felt the taste of his cum in my mouth i came so fucking hard!!!

Adult Discussion Forum