Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bisexuals... do you find that there are "times of the month" when you a more one-than-the-other?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #254338 at 23,May,12 02:53
A friend of mine posed the other day that bisexual tendencies run with the lunar / female cycle... I am not sure I buy that but there do appear to be times when I am more male-attracted than female attracted... and it doesn't appear to run with my wife's cycle (at least)... any comments?

Similar topics: 1.Active or Passive?   2.How do you enter for pic of the month?   3.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   4.How many times is "normal" to masturbate a day?   5.Pic of the month  

New Comment

Comments:
By #187350 at 23,May,12 03:25
Never looked @ moon cycles, etc...but definitely times when it feels like I'm 100% male attracted for weeks on end ( looking @ cocks, thinking of bjs, sucking, etc...) Then there r times when it just goes away and I'm focused on thinking of tits/ vag, etc...weird...but true
By #254338 at 14,Nov,12 21:59
I am starting to find that it is somewhat in sync with my wife's cycle.... Right in the middle of her period, I crave cock... And then when she is ovulating, I don't... And in between I just crave her asshole!

By #220845 at 23,May,12 08:34
I don't know but sometimes I think everything is connected to a cycle.

Adult Discussion Forum