Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

do you like your pubes shaved or hairy...why?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #266546 at 01,Jun,12 06:56
I love my cock shaved smooth ,at times my wife will shave me I think sex is way better this way and the bathroom cleaner .

Similar topics: 1.Should i shave my pubes?   2.Preference on pubes?   3.Show Your Pubes!   4.shaved or pubes on this cock?   5.I don't get shaved cocks...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275407 at 26,Mar,19 00:14
All I can tell you is that I've been with a lot of girls and every girl I've been with told me they like a guy with neatly trimmed and groomed short, but that doesn't mean that all girls like that, some girls I'm sure would like to date Bigfoot for all the hair, maybe
By #554098 at 03,Apr,19 03:59
Exactly, and I NEVER considered shaving, everything, until I met one that said if I was clean-shaved, she would give me the best..
You have to trust, a lot, a woman with a razor, on your balls and all around there!!

By #489480 at 01,Feb,19 22:10
Love both smooth cocks & pussies!
By #554098 at 03,Apr,19 03:55
I agree!!

By hornyuncut at 01,Jun,12 18:12 other posts of hornyuncut 
if cock should be smooth pubes would not exsist! hairy is how it should be natural, like a man's man. kids have no pubes not men.
By spermkiss at 01,Jun,12 18:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Do you get the hair on your scalp cut and styled? Do you shave your face? If you wear a beard, do you trim it from time to time? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then I'll ask "Why should grooming stop at the neck?"
By Ray10754 at 01,Jun,12 21:25 other posts of Ray10754 
Actually there is no medical reason for keeping pubic hair at all! There are actually more reasons to NOT have pubic hair than the is to have it. From what I have found in my reserch of the need for pubic hair!!The general consences is this, It is a matter of preferance for each individule!! Not that it matters to me, I am completly shaved from the neck down and plan on staying that way!
Dont make me any less a man,and Never had any problems finding sexual partners what so ever!! Thats my oppinion and I,m entitled to it
By up-for-it at 02,Feb,19 04:12 other posts of up-for-it 
Exactly, it's all about preference and fashion!
I like a bit of hair, on myself and on others! Doesn't mean i think anyone who completly shaves is not sexy to me, no i just like some hair too

By SluttySarah069 at 24,Mar,19 21:35 other posts of SluttySarah069 
With shaved pubes there is less danger of picking up lice - happened to me in an adult cinema once and I passed them on to my wife - a bit of explaining had to be done.I keep myself well shaved below the neckline nowadays - also goes with my feminine nature.

By #554098 at 03,Apr,19 03:53
Yes, and no. Pubic hair evolved for different reasons.
The hair prevents chafing on parts that rub close, like underarms, and between your legs.
Also, the hair, serves to hold the sensual scent, that distant ancestors found alluring, and attracted them for mating.
Today, in America, at least, it seems expected, that women are hairless, from their neck down.
Not judging, or saying one preference or another!

By Gntlmn at 04,Jun,12 21:40 other posts of Gntlmn 
Well-stated!

By #551482 at 02,Apr,19 18:36
trimmed occasionally

By #582977 at 31,Mar,19 20:57
I like my cock and balls shaved smooth, I use NEET it works really well.

By wycowboy at 26,Mar,19 12:44 other posts of wycowboy 
I like it nice and smooth but I'm just too lazy to shave it every day so I leave the forest intact
By 3fdfd at 27,Mar,19 11:48 other posts of 3fdfd 
Glad you do ..looking good 👍

By 3fdfd at 26,Mar,19 12:55 other posts of 3fdfd 
Hairy for my own.... generally I like photos on here better if the guy keeps his cock & balls hairy

By #583152 at 25,Mar,19 21:06
Shaved, love that feeling of my smooth package being played with

By bil47 at 25,Mar,19 18:39 other posts of bil47 
Trimmed relatively close.

By #537175 at 24,Mar,19 21:35
Im probably in minority , Im a gay guy , I don't shave and also when I see other naked guys I like to see a nice bush

By #583549 at 24,Mar,19 20:35
I am a smooth nudist! No hair down there!

By #518391 at 29,Jan,19 08:12
Hairy is best...more masculine looking and erotic having your partner run fingers gently through all the hair
[deleted image]

By Lvphose at 29,Jan,19 06:43 other posts of Lvphose 
Shaved, I’d like to find a place where a experienced gal would give me a manzilian!

By massco at 29,Jan,19 04:44 other posts of massco 
Shaved looks and feels better.

By #545468 at 29,Jan,19 03:42
Definitely smooth. Sucking and fucking is so much better when you are smooth. Swimming nude and tanning nude also feels better when smooth

By jocstfr at 05,Jun,12 00:44 other posts of jocstfr 
I keep a little triangle of hair and keep my balls totally shaved. My lover prefers it this way, and actually shaves it according to his preference

By heine at 04,Jun,12 08:33 other posts of heine 
Cock &balls shaved, pubic trimmt

By #265444 at 02,Jun,12 05:13
Am I going to be the only one here who likes to keep a little bush?

I like to keep it trimmed and groomed but the main part around the base of my dick I usually leave alone. But everything else from front to back has to go. I generally have a problem with razor rash anywhere I shave and the couple times I shaved all my pubes (especially in that main area I mentioned before), my skin got very irritated and when it grew back the bumps were aweful. So, I couldnt keep it shaved all the time anyway.

Personally, for me, I don't think it's worth it (due to the irritation factor). But I don't have reservations about shaving. I think it's just good hygiene to keep things manicured down there. I think EVERYONE should at least trim. That's my 2 cents

P.S. I only take pics for you guys when I have a fresh shave with no bumps you're welcome! Haha, I jest. I jest.
By spermkiss at 02,Jun,12 20:33 other posts of spermkiss 
I sure know what you mean about razor rash. I, too, had that problem. I say "had" because my hair is now permanently gone. I had it all permanently removed with a lasor about ten years ago.

By spermkiss at 01,Jun,12 19:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Totally hairless from the neck down.

Here are my reasons:

1 - The way it feels. It feels absolutely heavenly. It makes sensitive areas of the skin even more sensative. It give a whole added dimension to sex, especially if the other party is also hairless. The skin to skin contact without any hair between is out of this world.

2 - The way it looks. I just like the hairless look. I know that this is subjective and many people disagree.

3 - The way it makes me feel about my body. I like being nude and I like social nudity. Being hairless is a way to be more nude. It exposes that last little bit of skin. When I go to a nude beach when I am hairless I feel I am more nude than anyone else there. Except, of course, for others who are hairless and there are more all the time. Body grooming has become totally mainstream.
By #265444 at 02,Jun,12 05:21
I agree. I like to shave my legs and ass, stomach, whatever. The smooth look is a sexy look. Plus it gives a youthful quality (I think). The one person I have had the pleasure of having a sexual experience was a full body shaver and it was very nice I must say.

I just have a personal preference in that I like to keep a trimmed (main base area) bush. Not too much, I like to have a little bit of hair. But, everywhere else it has to go!
By spermkiss at 02,Jun,12 20:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, a nice neat little pubic bush is hot, especially if it is very dark color. And it makes a nice contrast with the rest of your body if that is hairless. Your pubic bush is good looking so if that's the way you want your body to be, that's fine.

By #143894 at 02,Jun,12 15:00
Shaved[deleted image]

By #27298 at 02,Jun,12 04:13
I like trimming my pubes, but shave my balls. But sometimes i get lazy and become hairy or take it too far and become bald

By #101127 at 02,Jun,12 02:56
SMOOTH IS GOOD
[deleted image]

By #29684 at 01,Jun,12 23:57
I doubt that anybody likes to eat hair. So if I want to get my balls sucked and my cock deepthroated - and I do want that all the time! - I think it's not more than fair to be epilated besides that I like to have my things smooth and naturally also prefer the hairless goodies. Certainly shaving is no must but depends on what you like to be done to you.

By #220845 at 01,Jun,12 18:04
I've shaved down there since I was old enough for peach fuzz. I would discretely use my dads razor. Also I like to let it grow so I can shape the V.

By Ray10754 at 01,Jun,12 17:39 other posts of Ray10754 
SHAVED 100% here been shaved smooth for may years and love It, so much better during the warmer months ,less sweating and irritation ,no chafing either. Been smooth now and will never let it grow back,actually saving up to have it all removed permetaly soon .With no disrespect yours looks much better shaved also But that is just my oppinion

By #147052 at 01,Jun,12 13:52
I have had it both ways and love the shaved feel and look but, alas, she doesn't.

Adult Discussion Forum