Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Turned on by your own pic???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #244779 at 08,Jun,12 03:27
I may be strange but I sometimes get turned on looking at my own cock.[deleted image]

Does this make me a freak, or do some of you do the same?

Similar topics: 1.turned on by your own pics   2.When you turned 18?   3.Turned on to be dominant?   4.Who else feels this way   5.SPANKING.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #323075 at 17,May,13 05:05
I'm also turned on by pics of my cock!

By #105904 at 16,May,13 05:24
Sure, sometimes i do like watching my own pics!

By #220845 at 09,May,13 15:19
I always have

By nekekal at 16,Sep,12 04:28 other posts of nekekal 
Actually no. I have lived with my cock so long that while I like it, and love to play with it, I don't get turned on by looking at it. Unless I had some pictures of it being sucked or fucked, then I would probably get hard looking at those.

By #275560 at 16,Sep,12 02:09
after a night of pr0n surfing...sometimes its my own dick that gets me hard! weird i know....but hey...each to their own "cock"

By #220845 at 14,Sep,12 17:20
I have always liked jacking off and playing with myself in front of a mirror. I started when I was a very young boy. Still doing it often.

By #234610 at 14,Sep,12 08:46
I get really turned on looking at and taking pics of my cock. Then I get even more turned on knowing I'm going to share it here. I'm straight and am not turned on by guys at all however...I really am turned on by my cock when its hard and dripping. How many guys out there would suck their on cock if they could? Probably a lot...does this make them gay??? I don't know...its like taking masturbation to a whole new level. I personally would suck the cum right outta my balls if I could but def. not that flexible lol. Does this make me gay??? I don't think so because I don't get turned on by looking at other guys at all. I like looking at pics of cocks sliding into a cunt or asshole of a sexy girl but not because of the guy...but because of the relation my mind creates making me think if that was my cock doing the fucking or getting jerked or sucked on. I guess that might be another topic for this forum...if a guy is turned on by his own cock and would suck his own dick...does that make him gay?

By slipper at 17,Jun,12 20:12 other posts of slipper 
Sure, my pix turn me on... I know exactly how each "feels!"

By #253875 at 08,Jun,12 08:23
i love my cock. an so i will turnd of by my cock
By boy at 09,Jun,12 13:16 other posts of boy 
????

By #266252 at 08,Jun,12 14:53
I am so into masturbation. Yes I'm turned on by my own cock. When I was younger I was able to suck it. I still dream of giving myself head. Enjoy your dick! And share it too!

By MoeJoe at 08,Jun,12 09:03 other posts of MoeJoe 
Yes...I love looking at my cock and playing with it!

Adult Discussion Forum