Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

DELETING POSITIVE COMMENTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 01:41  other posts of *kmadeau*
Deleting Positive Comments instead of saying in response "Thanks" (or at least NOTHING ), it's for me more as PRIMITIVISM!!!

Do you have such a bad experiences?

I never write negative comments, but often they are deleted! Last month 8 times!

Admin have to change this DELETE system. It's what make me upset and maybe a lot of you too. I'm sure that almost nobody write here negative comments and if any, please here is Abuse system for such cases!

Similar topics: 1.Communication and Courtesy   2.Deleting Comments-Venting!!!   3.Poitive Feedback needed   4.deleting my profile   5.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum  

New Comment

Comments:
By #262480 at 19,Jun,12 05:45
I didn't know deleting comments burned others points. I deleted comments thinking my page was full...not to be mean or for any other reason. I know I upset kmadeau but apologized and got him his points back. I felt horrible but now we are friends and still chat often. I was happy he accepted my apology.
By *kmadeau* at 19,Jun,12 14:21 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Hello my Friend! you are one and only man, who apologized for that and this was enough for me!
One great Lady (Mrs.Bella) tryed to apologize for others! I SINCERELY THANK YOU VERY MUCH! all my love to you both

By #53290 at 19,Jun,12 04:29
yes i agree i also had some delete, i normally donґt write negative comments, sometimes a little funny, but its goog to have some fun, deleting without resson is a bad habit
By *kmadeau* at 19,Jun,12 13:55 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Thx, one clear and on point statement!

By #202451 at 16,Jun,12 19:31
side point, i dont get why anybuddy woud leave a neg. commetn, unless they were just arguing about something other that their dick, hmm,
By bella! at 16,Jun,12 20:16 other posts of bella! 
I absolutely agree. And if you're arguing, it's between you and that person(s). Why bring your stink out in the open for all to see? After all, it most likely will make "you" look petty and juvenile.

By #211106 at 15,Jun,12 11:22
i agree i try to be nice then get shit on, if u do not want comments on ones pics why be on this site
By *kmadeau* at 16,Jun,12 14:06 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Right, thx Uff1!

By #234610 at 14,Jun,12 07:12
I'm straight but enjoy looking at cocks...dky just do...I don't think negative comments should be allowed. Everyone should be polite and respectful here. For some people its questionable for them to even post pics and takes a while to build up the courage to post unless of course ur 13inches and fat as a baseball bat...but sme of us are not as endowed. I say so what...everyone has a different size and shape and uniqueness to their manhood and should be proud of it and have fun...and people should treat everyone with kindness...
By *kmadeau* at 14,Jun,12 21:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx YES! "...and people should treat everyone with KINDNESS..."

By #268494 at 13,Jun,12 01:02
Yes people, which delete the positive comments are very rude
By *kmadeau* at 14,Jun,12 01:51 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx man

By #270607 at 12,Jun,12 15:35
i only delete comments that are either not very nice or from anonymous that are spam
By *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 16:03 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx for comment!
i just saw your pics and im so sorry, but i cannot put any comments on your pics, because you are Straight, you have not public's massages and you are here only for a couple of days (please, see the advice from Mr.7inches above!)

By #146919 at 12,Jun,12 12:39
i think you might find that your positive comments were deleted by straigh men who dont want messages from other men on their pages,what they are looking for is comments from women. the ironic thing is that 90% of the women on this site are men any way so they, in reality, are accepting comments from men.lol
By *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 14:10 other posts of *kmadeau* 
not all the true, i only write or i response to people who have visited my page. What want to find this "Straight" men on my pics? If they are only curious, they can stay only polite too! Problem is why we have to pay for deleting of positive comments? If somebody want to delete such a comment, he has to pay -5points! That will be more better!
By #146919 at 12,Jun,12 14:34
most men straight men on this site wont admit to looking at other mens cocks thats why
By *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 15:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
if you permit, one example with one "Straight man"
I have private massage from:
imtheman3214, 06,Jun,12 21:13
Nice

It's a rule for me now to give some polite comment, and not one only, but to say bigger "Thanks" i put 2!!
After 2 days i have receiver first "Delete"!
-5 points - your comment on the member's page was deleted by it's owner - Jun 8, 14:13

After 4 days next "Delete"
-5 points - your comment on the member's page was deleted by it's owner - Jun 10, 15:20

I think Mr."Imtheman3214" is not only "Straight" he is probably the straighter man here! lol

By #218130 at 12,Jun,12 13:00
I don't get that many comments or compliments, but the ones I do get I always try to respond with a Thank You, a orat least, doesn't matter male or female, or whatever their sexual orientation. A compliment is a compliment to me. Being friendly and polite doesn't cost anything. Respect to all
By *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 14:24 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx and not only to reply of comments, i always checked who visited my page and i write a thanks note to every one. Maybe this is not good for me.

By #68656 at 12,Jun,12 12:46
That is correct, in fact an extremely reliable indicator of the type of comments and people from whom they require messages or contact from is to read their "member`s recent comments".
By *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 14:15 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yes, John but this needs a lot of time, i many time write positive comments and only to make the guys a bit happier...
The Delete system does,t work right, it's not possible when somebody is punished for his positive comments!

Adult Discussion Forum