Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Deleting Comments-Venting!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29821 at 29,May,10 15:18
I am so sick of the men on this site who delete comments!!! First of all, if you don't want someone to compliment you on your cock and balls- why the hell are you on this site? Secondly, for you "straight" men, is it really going to harm you to accept a compliment from another guy; even if he is gay/bi/whatever. I can understand if the comment is hurtful or derogatory, but really how often is that happening on here?

Similar topics: 1.deleting my profile   2.DELETING POSITIVE COMMENTS   3.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum   4.Farewell!   5."I'm scared of becoming gay"  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 09,Jun,10 19:35
I just delete negative comments myself especially from anonymous people

By admin at 30,May,10 23:33 other posts of admin 
I updated the script so it will not deduct points if deleted comment is older than 10 days. If anyone wonders why it deduct points at all - that was meant to punish those who leave abusive or meaningless comments.
By #23212 at 31,May,10 03:14
This change sounds excellent--thank you.

By #59855 at 31,May,10 07:31
From Matt's Wife: That is fair as when someone leaves a negative comment we delete it quickly. Then they lose points.. Thanks admin

By #53643 at 29,May,10 21:53
Im very happy to recieve positive comments from any and everybody; straight, bi, gay, not sure, guys, girls, aliens, its all good.
If you arent comfortable recieving sincere and gracious comments, well, as the saying goes...."if ya cant hack it, get yer jacket." 'cause youre in the wrong place.

For the people that have to post negative and hurtful stuff.........
By #23212 at 30,May,10 06:21
Hello Earthling American. As an "alien" let me give you some "+++positive comments+++": ✔ ♥ ❤
By #53643 at 30,May,10 18:43
LOL, No offense meant, I was thinking more along the lines of outter-space aliens...
By #23212 at 30,May,10 20:50
Yes I know, and so was I.

By #38932 at 30,May,10 16:59
I won't delete comments unless they are mean, or spam.

By MoeJoe at 30,May,10 08:21 other posts of MoeJoe 
I've lost a lot of points from having mostly "straight" guys deleting my nice comments on their photos, which is annoying. So now I check to make sure they aren't "straight" before making the comment...sad but true.

By #17000 at 29,May,10 18:57
Immediately? Yes, I concur. After a period of time? Questionable. I can only read comments for so long until they become meaningless.
By #59855 at 29,May,10 20:36
From Matt's Wife: Keep in mind that if you delete a comment that you cost the person points that left it.

By #59855 at 29,May,10 18:16
From Matt's Wife: I agree, I have had gay men delete my comments too. We only delete negetive comments.

Adult Discussion Forum