Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ladies can you find a larger man sexy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #211766 at 17,Jun,12 21:07
Ok I know some will think this is dumb but I must ask. I am a BHM and not that long ago I lost 6 stone put am still well over 200 pounds. In recent weeks my a number of my female friends have broken up with their boyfriends as all in all they were arseholes (some were being beaten up, some found their boyfriends were cheating on them the rest found they were just always being insulted by them). A few nights ago one of them said to me they wish they could find a skinny guy like me. This got me thinking, it was not the first time I had heard that, infact I have heard it alot through the years. I have always found myself put in the friend zone as I am supportive and always try to boost people when they need it. Now I must say I find myself rejected so often that I no longer even try going out and asking out women. I know not all of that has to do with my weight but it could not have helped. So I must ask could you women find a larger man sexy?