Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is the left ball more sensitive than the right one?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #238854 at 22,Jun,12 03:18
Hi i have the feeling that my left ball is more sensitive than the right one? Is it the same on your left ball?

Similar topics: 1.hanging balls.......   2.Hanging right ball   3.Which ball hangs lower??   4.Cut guys-Do you have much frenulum left?   5.Play ball?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 22,Jun,12 05:24 other posts of spermkiss 
It very well might be for most men. There is a connection between handness and which testicle hangs lower. For right handed men the left testicle usually hangs lower and vice versa for left handed men. Since most men are right handed, it follows that most men's left testicle hangs lower. Believe it or not, but this has been known for centuries. Put "handedness and testicles" into your favorite internet search tool and see what you come up with. Since the left testicle usually hangs lower, that one might also be more sensative.

There are, of course, exceptions to the handedness and testicle rule. I am right handed and my right testicle hangs lower.

By #101127 at 22,Jun,12 03:40
MMHHH... LETS SEE......(SLAP)OUCH!!!! NOW THE RIGHT ONE (SLAP)OUCH!!!! NOPE, NO DIFERENCE... OMG IT REALLY WAS PAINFUL

Adult Discussion Forum