Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I love eating pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #271885 at 26,Jun,12 12:36
and almost always do, hence foreplay.Do most women get this attention from their partners?

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.Eating Pussy   3.pussy eating pictures?   4.Don't get me wrong, I'm totally 100% gay, but I just can't stop eating pussy   5.Creampie eating  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 03,Oct,21 01:48 other posts of Lvphose 
What guys don’t realize I believe if you spend sufficient time pleasuring a woman with your lips, tongue, mouth, fingers etc they really get hot and wet, of God gave them the ability to have multiple orgasms so you can get her rattle off orgasms like she was an automatic pussy weapon. Believe me if you get a woman’s desire and pleasure motor running, you’ll reap the benefits because she’s so hot and wants cock now!

By leopoldij at 03,Oct,21 00:03 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm happy to lick pussy every time I have sex.

By #164428 at 27,Jun,12 08:25
I would love to have a good eating out. I've never had this experience, unfortunately.

My first fiance refused to give me oral. He sure loved getting blown, though. It wasn't important to me at the time. I guess I just didn't know what I was missing.

My next boyfriend would lick me during foreplay, but it was like a chore to him, and he would continually wipe his mouth with tissues. Didn't make me feel very good!

A friend ate me out. He was a guy who I dated briefly on and off. That was great, and I came that time. But then he felt very guilty, and that kind of dampened the experience for me.

My husband would willingly do it, but he wasn't very experienced or good at it, frankly, and I didn't know how to ask for what I needed. Plus, having uncontrolled diabetes, he would always give me yeast infections from the sugar in his saliva!

So here I am, 44, never having had a good eating out. Any takers?
By #11431 at 27,Jun,12 09:06
thats terrible steffi .. I love oral sex ... and to be honest have very rarely cum any other way . I like to be licked out to orgasm first before any penetration . I can imagine there will be no shortages of volunteers to help you out on this score steffi .. I have never known a man who didnt want to lick my pussy.
By #164428 at 27,Jun,12 13:46
By mikeyd270 at 28,Jun,12 06:42 other posts of mikeyd270 
Oh baby I would love to eat your hot sweet pussy and lick up all your juices. Just spread your hot sexy legs and let me bury my face between them.

By Gntlmn at 28,Jun,12 02:29 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd eat you out 'till you kicked me away!

By Gntlmn at 03,Mar,13 04:59 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd eat you out until you kicked me away

Adult Discussion Forum