Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

ADMIN WHAT WAS THE VERDICT ON LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PICS POSTED ON A DAILY BASIS?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6738 at 12,Feb,09 22:09
This was a previous topic, but i am now wondering if the vote was FOR or AGAINST limiting the number of pics posted at one time in order to allow pics to be viewed, commented on or voted on before they were placed 10 pages into the archives because of people posting like 10-15 pics at 1 time. some members post enough pics to take up 1/2 of a page which forces everyone else into the archives and their pics never get votes or comments.

Similar topics: 1.Admin deducting points WTF?????   2.Can you change the title of an already posted pic?   3.WTH?   4.Admin, Any update on the Forum Rating Buttons?   5.PIC OF THE MONTH IS FLAWED  

New Comment

Comments:
By LeatherAndLace at 20,Jun,14 03:54 other posts of LeatherAndLace 
/v0ftwjslxzj4pic.html

This is mine. Didn't think it was that bad. What's wrong with it

By admin at 16,Feb,09 23:41 other posts of admin 
I do not think it's useful to continue the poll, so I'm taking it off. The results are still here - only registered users can see external links

Since there is no majority on limiting uploads and yet a lot of people seem to be conserned I'm changing rules slightly - from now on you can upload 9 pics per hour free and all above will cost points and the cost is more progressive now.

Points cost does not apply to private, temp, "for friends" or "not adult" pics.

As usually, let me know if I screwed up something during the upgrade.

By #1501 at 15,Feb,09 12:51
Clearly, it needs some control. A limit of 3/4 per day might be better.. or maybe upload as mnay as you wish but only the first three in any day go onto the front page?

By admin at 12,Feb,09 23:46 other posts of admin 
I've created a poll on the main page.

Old topic is here, if anyone is interested - /forum/thread.php?id=70

If people vote for further limitation, I will decrease amount of pics that can be uploaded consequentially within 1 hour free of charge to 6 from current 12.

As you know, currently excessive uploads cost points.
By #6738 at 13,Feb,09 01:01
yes. I may be exagerating, but it is not as rare as u think. I remember a member asking why he could not get his photo on the front page and this is why, members trying to post 8, 9, 10+ photos at a time 47341 - 47400,48541 - 48600, 50461 - 50520, and I imagine there are members who don't wanna go back so far into the archived pages they get lost in order to view, comment or vote on those members asking y they can't get photos on the front page. if I am correct, (members photo + number of views = popular photos catagory), so the longer your photo stays within the first 4-5 pages the greater chance of getting on the front page, so if every member or new member simply posted 1 photo each day the chances of being on the front page would be greatly enhanced because their photos are more likely to be viewed more times, so I am only trying to help not offend you or other members and I apologize if my raising this issue has offended.
By admin at 13,Feb,09 04:28 other posts of admin 
Why would I be offended? I do not post photos. Those who post might be. Let's wait and see what does the voting show.

By admin at 12,Feb,09 23:12 other posts of admin 
You are exaggerating. It's very rare that people post more than 10-12 pics in a row. 1/2 of the page is 30.

Anyone else still thinks it's a problem?

Adult Discussion Forum