Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

TO ADMIN

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 10,Jul,24 01:12  other posts of routemaster
A couple of weeks ago I posted three new pics to my public gallery and also posted three new pics yesterday. Yet none of them have appeared despite the points being deducted. I'd like to know, please, why they have not been published as I couldn't see anything to warrant this but if they are going to stay unpublished, then shouldn't the points be returned to me?

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.Admin: This is a Members Request to : Bring back the Ban Feature from the past...  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 10,Jul,24 10:59 other posts of admin 
Check your private uploads and see if the images in question are there.

Several weeks ago there was a meltdown of one of the female members who posted a casual video of her son as private as she thought, but what really happened:

1. she posted that video as public
2. she did not see it either sent to the person she was chatting with, or in her public gallery becase now everything appears there only after reviews
3. she thought it did not go through and posted same video again as private
4. she saw it in private messages and assumed it was private while video was already public.
5. she logged out
6. video passed review and was published
7. she returned to the site next morning and was horrified to see her video public
8. I received a lot of angry complains

Since then I have updated the script so that if you post some pic or video as public but then you upload it again as private to someone, it switches to private automatically.
By bella! at 10,Jul,24 11:14 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for weighing in on what possibly happened.

By kebmo at 10,Jul,24 04:24 other posts of kebmo 
3,157 photos?? You’re cut off. You should be modest like me!

By Cody8789 at 10,Jul,24 02:03 other posts of Cody8789 
Why dont you send a message directly to admin.
By bella! at 10,Jul,24 04:12 other posts of bella! 
Agreed.

Hey, routemaster, I'm guessing that you believe that admin reads the content of the Forum on a daily basis, however I don't think that happens. He will be alerted/notified of a post if he is "mentioned" (that's when his screen name is highlighted in blue) other than that, as Cody8789 suggested, a quick DM to admin is preferable.

Adult Discussion Forum