She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cum4steffi! Who would not fuck her?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #283082 at 26,Jul,12 23:37
Seriously! Unless u were stone cold drunk or on medication or blind no way u could fuck her! All u fag hags and real gay men thiers no way ud have sex with her!thats why shes on a gay site to boost her ego "i have so many freinds"that i never met!get real shes so pathetic always crying for her freinds! Boo fung hoo! Watch the freaks come out to put me down .hey its just my opinion but watch admin get involved again

Similar topics: 1.Cum4steffi   2.How many of you like cum4steffi   3.Can we get a new king?(or a queen like cum4steffi)   4.Who wants to fuck cum4steffi?   5.Is Cum4steffi loved all around the world?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #400852 at 26,Nov,13 10:39
I want to eat her pussy and then fuck her crazy after

By #177310 at 21,Nov,13 19:35
Steffi is beautiul and has a lovely pussy mmmmmmmm i would
By #201155 at 23,Nov,13 18:39
I think so too

By #316057 at 23,Nov,13 18:46
Yes she does

By steve3095 at 27,Jul,12 14:08 other posts of steve3095 
I love Steffi and Bella. If you don't, stiff shit wanker!

By bella! at 27,Jul,12 00:33 other posts of bella! 
Last time it was me and now Steffi? Not nice Cumloaded to personally attack Steffi. Like it or not, she is well liked so I really don't understand why you want to start some shit.
By #89828 at 27,Jul,12 01:00
bella!--Is this the SAME guy who has attacked both you and Steffi several times in the past? Doesn't he get booted off the site after a couple of days, and then come back under a different name? (I am SURE that I recognize his poor grasp of the English language.) Perhaps, he thinks that he is talking sexy and flirting. That may be how they do things at the cave he was raised in...
By bella! at 27,Jul,12 01:07 other posts of bella! 
I was the topic of attack the last time; "Bella the fella", Steff stepped in and was also attacked. Admin did delete him but he came back a couple of days later. I asked him "why?" and he seemed to have me confused with "someone else". I knew he was back AGAIN with another name but I hoped he could "play nice"...... He has had more names than I can remember. Originally his name was LLCOOLT, Mybody, Handoncock, Amanscock now Cumloaded and probably 2 or 3 more names that escape me.....

By #269929 at 27,Jul,12 00:03
well i checked her out and frankly i would.lots of sexy meat on the bone

Adult Discussion Forum