pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Looking for advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #262214 at 04,Aug,12 15:40
I'm a bi 58 year old guy, in a straight relationship and have given oral to 5 different men over last 3 months or so, and discovered that I love it more than I thought I would. I've started an ad in a regional bi and gay service and its worked out pretty well, looking for straight men preferably guys who don't get that from their wives or girlfriends. They are the best and most appreciative. And I love the differences and similarities. Want to learn more from guys here with more experience, and on here hoping to and share experiences with similar men. Would like responses from members in this forum but especially in private messages. Will respond to all.
Thanks.