to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Coming out of the closet

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #289052 at 05,Aug,12 22:40
A few years back I was injured by a...IED...I cannot show pics as most of you would not want to see them.I have tried this site before with bad results...I was not honest why I would not post...Embarrassed ...Well.This me .Served 3 tours of Afghinistan...Plumbing still works but it's not as polished as it was...If I am not accepted this time I understand...I think it is an interesting site and feel I can offer a bit...

Similar topics: 1.Closet Queen & Size Queens   2.im in the closet   3.Was this guy coming on to me? I want your opinion!   4.Cumming/coming while anally masturbating   5.Are bi guys more cock horny than gay guys?  

New Comment

Comments:
By steve8211 at 09,Aug,12 18:49 other posts of steve8211 
Thanks for your service. Because of you we can all do this. Don't be ashamed of what you have

By slipper at 09,Aug,12 06:38 other posts of slipper 
As far as I'm concerned... "run whatcha brung!" Nothing to be ashamed of, whatever happened, whatever you have. Thanks for the post!!!

By #268067 at 09,Aug,12 03:10
sounds a bit fishy to me to be honest. He asks for support and then when ppl show it he deletes his profile. Have to say it, but most likely a faker.
By spermkiss at 09,Aug,12 05:37 other posts of spermkiss 
That might be true but I doubt it. In addition to this Forum post, he sent me a Private Message. That led to us exchanging several more. He sounded very sincere to me, an injured veteran who was very troubled. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

By #150239 at 08,Aug,12 21:05
My friend, I hope you will see this comment. I am fully aware of your honorable and heroic service with the Canadian military. I deeply regret that a mean-spirited individual has made your presence on this site uncomfortable and I hope you will establish a new contact with me on this site. Please try to remember that many more people were sincerely supportive towards you than were negative.
By bella! at 08,Aug,12 22:42 other posts of bella! 
And I seem to be that mean spirited individual.

By #150239 at 05,Aug,12 23:00
Welcome my friend. Thank you for presenting your situation so that we may not only understand but also be supportive. WE understand that you have scars but they are a badge of honor, a testimony to your courage, proof of the sacrifice you have made for us all, and a monument to the pride we as well as yourself should hold. Those on this site like pictures but we love heros more. Again, welcome my friend.
By #218130 at 05,Aug,12 23:02
Very well said! Hear Hear

By peterpuffer at 06,Aug,12 19:01 other posts of peterpuffer 
That is very well put. Welcome Gincesar! It's not what you have, but who you are, and I thank YOU

By spermkiss at 06,Aug,12 15:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Let me add my voice to those who have welcomed you to the site. I'm sure that you do indeed have a lot to offer even if your plumbing isn't as polished as it once was.

By #218130 at 05,Aug,12 23:00
I don't think you should be embarrassed. Respect! I salute you

Adult Discussion Forum