Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

scratching balls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #229050 at 09,Aug,12 20:49
i like scratching my balls. even though they don`t itch. Perhaps it`s a subconscious thing.

Similar topics: 1.Balls!   2.Kicking in my balls?   3.Blowjob technique   4.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   5.ballstretching  

New Comment

Comments:
By #137412 at 13,Aug,12 13:10
Q - Why do women allways rub their eyes when they wake up?

A - Because they don't have any balls to scratch.
By bella! at 13,Aug,12 14:43 other posts of bella! 

By #291618 at 14,Aug,12 23:18
thats great

By #291618 at 13,Aug,12 16:47
I dont like doing it it looks nasty i mean ladys doest likes to see a guy scraching his balls every were haha but if im alone and im itchy i do it

By #290743 at 09,Aug,12 23:48
hell yeah. i scratch my balls in public. hand inside my pants. get a lot of weird looks too. but i don't give a fuck. it feels good.
By bella! at 12,Aug,12 13:44 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, that seems like something a guy would do worry free and proudly, especially a guy that "tapped his sisters pussy while growing up". If anyone wonders where this response is coming from, check out yoursmalldick's "other posts", the topic is "family member"

By spermkiss at 10,Aug,12 01:05 other posts of spermkiss 
It's also great to hang out with your buds and scratch your balls together. When you've reached the point that you all feel comfortable scratching yourselves without feeling self conscious about it, then you know you have true friendship.

By spermkiss at 09,Aug,12 22:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Who doesn't? Guys like to touch their dicks and balls. 'Nothing wrong with that. It's fun. Do it and enjoy it.

Adult Discussion Forum