Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

favorite thing about >^.^<

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173969 at 28,Aug,12 21:53
What is your favorite thing about a pussy? What's your favorite thing to do with pussy? What would you do to mine?

Similar topics: 1.favorite thing to grab during sex?   2.So ... What Is Your "Favorite Drink" ?   3.SPORTS TEAM ... What Is Your Favorite Team ?   4.Favorite thing about your or your partners cock?   5.My toy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201030 at 20,May,13 05:49
I love how a pussy clenches my dick when she orgasms. the best thing I like to do with one is to fuck it and that's what I would do to yours.

By #33070 at 20,May,13 05:15
First luv the feel of it when my cock is inside I luv eating a pussy and fingering it . So hot to eat a pussy out

By #323075 at 20,May,13 04:39
I like very wet pussies with big clits!

By qhaos at 30,Aug,12 13:12 other posts of qhaos 
i like all the shape of the pussy specially when i can see one just in front of my eyes ready to eat it the view really excite me! to yours i can deserve a special tratment all to discover, with blinded eyes and all surprise...

By #220845 at 29,Aug,12 17:01
It's gorgeous, and amazing scent is exiting, I think I would lap it like a puppy dog.

By nekekal at 29,Aug,12 04:08 other posts of nekekal 
My favorite thing about a pussy is the warmth of it, the softness of it, the wetness of it, and the way it feels around my cock. They are just wonderful things.

And of course, my favorite thing to do with a pussy is to fuck it. First entering a pussy with my cock is almost an otherworldly experience. I almost pass out from the head and pressure around my cock head. And the way it sucks and grabs at my cock head as I slowly slide it in and out just feels wonderful beyond words.

Therefore, If I got the chance, I would fuck yours. I would spend time on your ears, lips, neck, tits, with my mouth and hands, and then stimulate your clit until your pussy is wet and flowing, then using my cock head on your clit I would caress it until your legs go up and I can slip the head in and feel nirvana. Then we fuck for what will seem like hours and eventually I will unload all of my cum into you and we will collapes together. My cock in your pussy until we feel like fucking again.

That is what pussies are for. Really great fucking, there is nothing even remotely close.

Adult Discussion Forum