Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

FUN KILLERS AND FAKE HUNTERS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #263974 at 31,Aug,12 14:08
I wonder if the life of some guys is as unreal as their comments on the site. They have nothing else to do as to elaborate different theories about me and admin and where the site is registered. They are drowning deeper and deeper in their unreal visions. I’m afraid they can’t get rid of their false visions any more. It’s frightening.

This is what I hear every time I enter the site:
Aug 27, 04:00 paint_it_black: vesse is a fake

Why did admin named me in the forum? He did it because these guys are accusing me all the time. They say that I have caused everything here. Whatever happens is my fault! Admin wanted to say that there are a lot of other guys who are tired of these fights. I am not the only one. So these guys have no reason to blame me of each matter they don’t like.

Aug 27, 04:01 everready69: and when was vesse named in the forum it was admin that named him so lock him up and throw away the key

Aug 27, 04:34 everready69: the vesse comment by admin was a big mistake

Aug 27, 04:45 paint_it_black: well well.... showyourdick . com is registered in finland

Aug 27, 04:45 paint_it_black: and who is from finland on here?

Aug 27, 04:51 everready69: so thats why vesse was named by vesse ib the forum

Aug 27, 05:17 paint_it_black: who wanted that vesse name back evers?

[ban]05:23 paint_it_black: and the main membership is also from the US and AUS with the biggest fake in site from Finlnd

[ban]05:24 paint_it_black: and admin verified vesse

Three members verified me when I came back. However some guy reported to admin that these members had verified A FAKE! This guy made admin to delete my verification. I proved myself to admin in the way he asked and he accepted it. And he verified me. So this matter is closed.

I’ve been on the site for 3,5 years now (unfortunately deleted a couple of times). I’ve got nothing more to do with admin than the other members. I report to him like the others. So this matter is closed too.

Wake up, people!

Similar topics: 1.fake accounts   2.Why delete only the "fake" profile?   3.Fake accounts   4.Fake accounts   5.Fake Hunters  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Mar,22 03:22 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Vesse was a lump
By #644010 at 09,Mar,22 03:28
Anyone know how his garden is doing? I feel like taking a shite.
By Dev01 at 09,Mar,22 03:30 other posts of Dev01 
It's all dead
By #644010 at 09,Mar,22 03:42
Speaking of gardens Tecsan has nice unpissed on Crocus plants.
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Mar,22 03:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Vesse has a garden?
By Dev01 at 09,Mar,22 03:45 other posts of Dev01 
Did bro... Past tenths
By #644010 at 09,Mar,22 03:47
Garden of Vesse is great for toilet times.
By Dev01 at 09,Mar,22 04:41 other posts of Dev01 
Snapped many organic materials off in that garden
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Mar,22 21:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #145304 at 31,Aug,12 14:55
why do some ppl get so bothered by what dumb and dumber aka everready and paint it black say.they're 2 grade A morons in the room to entertaint the rest of us
By #644010 at 09,Mar,22 03:29
Bite it bampot.

By JeffinKS at 02,Sep,12 06:44 other posts of JeffinKS 
understood and we are friends

By JeffinKS at 02,Sep,12 00:04 other posts of JeffinKS 
so... on this level of reasoning... if you were attacked.. how did you put it...ad nauseum, would you just ignore it? I also know vesse and he is a friend of mine.... and I see him being attacked in chat AND in the forum. ignore it? how can he? and when he complains about it you call him a whiner? walk a mile in his shoes and see how you would feel.

By #275302 at 31,Aug,12 14:45
Ok first of all; you may not have noticed this but every member with their brain in the right place doesn't care or get affected by the comments thhat were made about you by other members. I mean, no one judges you (for all I know) and mainly think those members are just causing drama (which is exactly what they are doing), and unnecessary. Second of all; I'm behind you on this. I don't personally know you or any of the guys involved, but those members are not really making themselves look good posting all thise drama threads here and it's rather annoying. I haven't seen you post anything anywhere before all this happened so it's easy to pick a side for me.

I don't want to interfere in any of this bullshit but I'm tired of all the drama around here and I know most members are with me on this one.
By #218130 at 01,Sep,12 15:12
Hear hear

By #289712 at 31,Aug,12 16:31
as a newbie i don't understand the hostility... can't we just lose our pants, post some pics, and enjoy other peoples sex bits?? amazing..

Adult Discussion Forum