Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Fake accounts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by DanDuncan at 03,Sep,20 17:25  other posts of DanDuncan
Too many people fall for fake accounts. Just got blacklisted because they asked for a tribute and I asked for a picture confirming it's them! On chrome browser you can right click the image and search the web to check if it's fake btw!

Similar topics: 1.Multiple accounts   2.fake accounts   3.WHO IS A FAKE?   4.Calling out fake accounts   5.Fake accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275407 at 03,Sep,20 18:17
If it wasn't for all the fake accounts, this site might be boring as hell
By #574505 at 03,Sep,20 18:19
No shit let em in
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Sep,20 23:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
There are ... fake accounts here??
By #551147 at 17,Sep,20 08:11
Nope! The ENTIRE women's side is COMPLETELY legit! Just ask that fuckface known as Leopoldij...

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Sep,20 10:15 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Just some shy pimply nerd pretending to be a woman. Who cares.

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,20 12:55 other posts of leopoldij 
I like their excuses:

-- I have no camera

-- My husband doesn't allow me to take pics

-- My computer is slow

-- My camera is broken

-- I don't know how to use the camera

-- I find it insulting you don't trust me

-- I'm not a slut

-- I have no Skype, no kik, no Instagram, no email, no snapchat, no Facebook, no social media of any sorts,...

-- I don't know how to take pics

-- I never use apps or programs

-- I'm famous and may be recognized

-- I'm shy
By admin at 04,Sep,20 13:22 other posts of admin 
Yep. Just when you ask them for a proof pic their camera is suddenly broken. And not just one person, it happens with every second one you ask. What a coincidence!

I remember all these excuses from times when I actually cared (first two years of this site I think) about fakes.
By leopoldij at 04,Sep,20 16:56 other posts of leopoldij 
I mean, is there *any* laptop, tablet or mobile phone these days that doesn't come with a camera? The number of people who have old technology is very small. However, the number of "females" on this sire with obsolete technology is very big. This allows one to make at least one of the following conclusions:

1) This site attracts females with obsolete technology.

2) This site attracts fake females.

(Of course both could be true).

Now, any reasonable person, based on world statistics, would assign very small chance to 1). Hence this shows that 2) is, with overwhelming likelihood, true.
By CAT-2 at 13,Sep,20 21:55 other posts of CAT-2 
There could be another partial reason. Traditionally women are lousy with tecnology
By leopoldij at 13,Sep,20 21:58 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't buy that.
By CAT-2 at 13,Sep,20 22:44 other posts of CAT-2 
Why not?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Your reasoning is flawed. Just because one statement is true the other does not necessarily follow true also.
Because #1 doesn't jive does not mean the site attracts fake females. Every one is so concerned with "fake" females but so far, no one has had the proof to say so and so is fake because i know her. All anyone can say is, "she uses internet pics." Getting blacklisted because you come through as a jerk is perfectly understandable.

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,20 16:58 other posts of leopoldij 
What I also find annoying, as the person who created this thread said, is that they blacklist you once you present them a rational argument or even when you merely ask them how it is possible to have obsolete technology. Sometimes they get caught in their own lies, and then, naturally, they blacklist you. They also blacklist me if I ask them whether their pictures are taken from the internet and politely tell them to delete them else they risk having their account deleted. They don't want to hear that, they blacklist me and/or call me an asshole.

By #612379 at 15,Sep,20 09:37
This is a very good informative post, there are members who accept whatever another says, not so much that the are nieve it's more they don't expect that some people would bullshit them because they themselves don't talk crap, and as they just met someone why would they. Also to assume everyone tagged member must be ok is a false sense of security, in fact there is no screening or proof of ID required to become a member including proof of age. There are way's that are not intrusive and that will provide info to confirm that somebody is a real person; what's more important than telling fibs is if anything extremely bad was to occur the benefit is there is a method of contact available to if needed by admin or worst case scenario the law! This option is NOT shown on paper or when signing up, it is able to be confirmed as existing, also without recording details personal and of a private nature at the time to anyone including staff that check the application to become a member. If the applicant would rather not provide this access the choice to allow a limited access type membership or reject the applicant. An agreement to access info must be also be signed, however nothing to hide no reason not to provide, there is also a legal process to allow the site admin to access full information on a member other than a person to person means of contact If the member decides a situation has given cause to revoke their membership and advises in wrighting that they are doing so the site no longer has access to any info of that person, and related pics blogs ect to the site are to be destroyed. The site keeps key to access but it purpose would useful only for a lawful reason. If this criteria was applied it would prevent people re signing using different name and email as admin are able to make real time contact, it also gives power to admin to ban or blacklist if complaints of a members actions are found inappropriate; their lying about not showing a pic or for c2c reasons designed to gain access to your page for a purpose other than to view. It is possible whoever your talking to knows you in real time, and want's to copy what you say as well as pics to in someway use against you at sometime in the future, or as a blackmail threat or just to piss you off. Keep in mind there many forms of abuse including harassment, and your within your rights to ask somebody to not contact, if they continue to contact more than once again it shows there may be a purpose behind it, you should then block now your request was ignored and that's reason for doing so. There is nothing that is illegal about this site, there could be an embarrassment factor though as some simply like to keep their private life between people of a similar likings, and be discrete rather than show off their latest SIO pics at family gathering's or a Friday night at the pub to friends. I think members put up pics that show as much about or off them as they prefer to have others see. A proof of ID in some form I think would somewhat clean up pretenders and liars, enforce the sites protocol and members confidence in other members reality. The downside may result in the loss off member numbers initially. I would think that it wouldn't take long to turn a decrease of membership around just by word of mouth alone as the mix of members here from a variety of community's of popularity that are participated in by a huge number of people, making most likely to increase membership's as the word gets around. Knowing real people to chat with here are for just that and to exhibit along with less wasted time on bullshit and flyby nighter's, and quality of members by adding one criteria to an application to join and the site is NOT POLICING, members do that by reporting
their complaints. Security from abuse with behaviour management by ban if need be would appeal to a lot of people who are always trying different sites looking for reality, and come everything but what they are looking for. There is a lack of real people and more scams than you can think off on most sites. Admin for the betterment of members would be justified in actions and to put in place a ban by time scale or blacklist, and be able to prevent any attempts to get around it with false ID eliminated......Admins job is make the site work, they arn't about policing or monitoring people or are they mediators, if they are not supported by members to allow for them to work at making it a better site nothing changes and eventually boredom and lack of new things to do that make for fun will see a fade away of interest. Additions to keep the site enjoyable and hold interest there must be input from members wants, as well the things they don't want. And of course the sexier the better.
By #551147 at 15,Sep,20 10:04
GOTDAMN!

By #485312 at 15,Sep,20 05:27
/member.php?w=625883
[deleted image]
heres another of the fake as fuck profiles, someone using some old girls head shots and putting them on internet pics, and for some sick reason, members here seem to think that it isn't a violation to use some ones face shots when they are don't have permission *lix*

By #485312 at 11,Sep,20 02:27
/member.php?w=617601

heres one full of the fake dick pics from other sites *lix*

By CAT-2 at 03,Sep,20 21:33 other posts of CAT-2 
So, you fell for a fake account? I now know that when they refuse to send me a pic it's because they are fake. BTW I'm angel1227, twowarmtts, twowarmtts2, Bon Bon, Hot pussy.
By dgraff at 04,Sep,20 02:10 other posts of dgraff 
And many more shall I get my note book out
By CAT-2 at 04,Sep,20 11:28 other posts of CAT-2 
Sure, my memory sucks but, @ 68 it's good enough
By dgraff at 04,Sep,20 11:32 other posts of dgraff 

By leopoldij at 04,Sep,20 01:03 other posts of leopoldij 
I've been blacklisted many times like this too. I've been asked to verify them and asked for pics with my name. They either blacklist me immediately or send me a pic with my babe photoshopped on it. When I argue that anyone can take a pic from the internet and write whatever on it, I get blacklisted.

By DanDuncan at 03,Sep,20 17:28 other posts of DanDuncan 

Adult Discussion Forum