She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shy-curious

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #218030 at 31,Aug,12 23:46
Hey, I'm a (mostly) straight guy, but i really want to try having a sex with a guy. I know a guy who is bi-sexual and good looking enough for me... how can i get him to fuck me? should i just ask?

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Bi_Curious  

New Comment

Comments:
By #134591 at 05,Sep,12 05:55
i would have a couple of beers with him. then try and steer the conversation towards his sexual experiences. ask him how many experiences he had? when did he realise he is bi? when was his first one with another dude? what does he like about girls and what about guys? then somewhere slip in "i'd have wondered what another guy feels like."

if you have a long enough convo beforehand then it should get you both horny - the beers also helping of course. don't drink too much to quickly otherwise nothing might get hard :p

and yes, adjust your dick a few times during the conversation to give the idea you are getting hard and a bit cramped down there.

By CreativeOne at 05,Sep,12 05:25 other posts of CreativeOne 
If you want to do it with your friend ... simply invite him over for a get together and if you play your cards right it will most definitely happen and you will be so glad you did ... so just go for it ! Also ... let us know how it went too ! "Take Pics ... if you can" , I'm sure everyone here would enjoy seeing them , Right ?

By spermkiss at 01,Sep,12 02:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Have him over, have a few beers, drop a few hints, maybe scratch yourself, and see what his reaction is.

Adult Discussion Forum