Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever had roommates or friends that slept nude ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #296237 at 03,Sep,12 03:10
Ever had roommates or friends that slept nude ? A nice big soft cock is so hot - a nice ass too

Similar topics: 1.Ever took your roommates or friends underwear to sniff, lick, jerk off with ?   2.You ever sniff your roommates underwear ?   3.You **** NUDE ? Always slept nude ? Even with roommates ?   4.Ever sniffed your older bro's undies growing up ? Cousins, friends, roommates undies ?   5.Friends of opposite sex nude photos  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 05,Sep,12 06:10 other posts of CreativeOne 
Yes ! Back in the day ... when I had room-mates it was no big deal to walk around in the nude ! Then again ... I personally don't have any hangups about being naked around amongst friends ! The way this world is now ... there are so many people out there that see nudity around others , as a bad thing and honestly ... I think that nudity is a very natural thing ! As for sleeping in the nude , I Always **** in the nude !!!

By #268591 at 03,Sep,12 07:04
i always **** naked , no matter where i am . many years ago i was staying in a hostel in london in a shared room . my roommate was about the same age as myself , the first night we were getting ready to go to bed and we were talking as we undressed , we both stripped naked and kept on looking at each other , it was just a natural thing to do and we just ended up in the one bed together it was wonderful

By nekekal at 03,Sep,12 05:17 other posts of nekekal 
I always **** naked. I also wander around the house naked. It feels so good.
By #201155 at 03,Sep,12 05:58
And you look good, too. Nice cock

Adult Discussion Forum