Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Friends of opposite sex nude photos

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #475107 at 17,Sep,18 02:22
Has anyone seen a nude photo of a friend of the opposite sex nude? One of my step daughters friends age 30 was showing me photos on her phone when a full nude of her popped up. She just said sorry and laughed. I asked to see it again and she let me. Lol

Similar topics: 1.Cum on photos of my friends!   2.First time going to nude beach. erection ok?   3.Who has had roommates of opposite sex that they go nude in ftont of   4.is it normal to expose my nude photos?   5.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 04,Jul,20 14:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, frequently.

By overeight at 29,Jun,20 15:51 other posts of overeight 
Once a friends girlfriend was going to show me a picture of something on her phone and a picture popped up of her getting slammed by my friend she said uh oh and quickly got rid of the pic and turned her phone away so I couldn't see. I didn't say anything about it so she was only slightly embarrassed.

By #522126 at 14,Oct,19 12:51
A female friend showed me a video of her having colonic irrigation,legs open,pussy in all its glory,she told me her partner fucked her arse when she went home afterwards and showed me a picture of his cum on her pussy and a gaping bum hole.I was quiet lost for words!

By wycowboy at 30,May,19 20:04 other posts of wycowboy 
I am on a bowling team with my wife, my daughter-in-law and another friend who is female. The friend was looking for a photo of something on her tablet to show us when a photo of her husband nude and erect popped up. She acted embarassed but left it there a few extra seconds and then moved on. Later when both my wife and DIL were away from the table she showed me a nude of her saying it was only fair. I then showed her one of my erect cock, since that was only fair too, lol. We both thought a lot of each other but nothing else has ever came of it.

By #275407 at 30,May,19 04:43
I have a lot of nude pictures of female friends, I don't post them because I haven't gotten permission or asked them if I can post them.

By #545468 at 30,May,19 03:21
No big deal. Current generation isn't hung up on nudity like our generation is. I have seen a few nude pics of friends of both genders (and I know that genders aren't binary)

By #475107 at 17,Sep,18 14:11
Because after I asked her she said "sure I don't mind, I love being nude. It's perfectly natural".
By bella! at 22,Sep,18 02:50 other posts of bella! 
Regardless of her response, just my humble opinion, you should have had more sense then to ask.

Just a suggestion, if you are responding to a member's post, why not use the "Reply" option in lower right corner?

By bella! at 17,Sep,18 03:35 other posts of bella! 
Sounds like you catching a glimpse of your stepdaughter's friend was purely unintentional and accidental.

I'm curious, why didn't you just let it go rather than ask her if you could further view her personal picture? Surely you made an unfortunate situation even more uncomfortable.

Adult Discussion Forum