Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pushing balls up inside...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #25845 at 08,Nov,09 06:14
Any guys here like to push there balls up inside and keep them tucked up there??

Similar topics: 1.ball tight   2.Vanishing balls   3.pumping water up in the ass (question for expert) ??   4.The boredom of virtual sex and other bullshit...   5.How To Spoil A Mans' Penis (A BOLD PROCLAMATION)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #281008 at 06,Mar,16 23:52
wish my balls werent there
By #485312 at 07,Mar,16 00:12
have them removed *lix*
By #281008 at 07,Mar,16 01:23
thinkin abt it

By jocstfr at 06,Mar,16 21:27 other posts of jocstfr 
my balls go inside when I am about to shoot a load. They literally disappear and don't come back till 3 or 4 minutes after I cum. Not sure if this is normal but i'm always glad when they come back.
this pic shows one gone and the other slowly coming back after a huge load

By #502789 at 06,Mar,16 16:20
I love pushing mine up hurts for a while then goes off but does feel good when i cum like it

By #22155 at 24,Apr,11 01:09
i wasn't aware that you could do this....and im never going to try...

By slipper at 14,Nov,09 04:08 other posts of slipper 
Mine go up easily and tend to do so every time I cum. I'd like to be able to get them to stay when I want, but cannot. I'm not a ball fan, so I like tight, empty-looking sacks. and would like mine to pass as such when I want.

By #6568 at 08,Nov,09 13:25
This has always bugged me as I find it very uncomfortable when it happens. My balls don't go up inside either easily or willingly and its quite painfull when it happens forcefully during sex. For many years I have used a soft elastic hair band behind my balls to prevent this happening, although I don't like the sensation of a true 'cockring'...so guaging the elastic to be tight enough to prevent 'ball loss' but loose enough for comfort and function can be difficult!

Adult Discussion Forum