Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

And now for something completely the same (II)...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 22,Sep,12 13:34
There was a small pond in my neighborhood. In the winter, when it froze over, it was the perfect size for hockey. My friends and I LOVED that pond! We played hockey there almost every night after school, and shoveled the snow and tended the ice to keep it smooth and clean.
Another group of boys, who didn't play hockey, would frequently visit the pond after we had gone home and destroy our well-tended playground--for no logical reason. Poke holes in the ice, drag garbage to the center and toss burning tires onto the surface. They would completely trash the pond.

Sometimes, when I read the forum, it seems like those idiots are still "trashing ponds"...

Similar topics: 1.Sexuality   2.Point System Glitches?   3.Completely naked   4.Well Hello :)   5."Completely": A Definition  

New Comment

Comments:
By #274357 at 22,Sep,12 15:52
This post.

Genius.
By #201583 at 05,Apr,13 02:52
As I'm watching the Hawks.

By #201583 at 23,Sep,12 00:08
I grew up in rural Indiana and had the same problem with basketball players that couldn't skate. I stayed late in a blind wrapped in a sleeping bag and waited. Three boys showed up, all members of the local high school basketball team. I issued a few welts and air-conditioned their car with my Daisy. They left the ice alone after that.
It's just unfortunate that rules and laws protect wrong doers more than us rule followers.

By #196416 at 22,Sep,12 16:20
Made me cry, sorry I didn't know it was your pond. You guys would go out there and play hockey and make it look so fun and us poor kids who didn't have skates had to just sit on the side lines and watch. Did you ever think of coming over and asking why we never joined in, maybe letting us try out the skates or even let us play with just our winter boots on so that we could feel like we were part of the group,,no. This is how things happen when we sometimes unknowingly exclude others, they feel left out and somewhat inferior and then it turns to anger and retaliation. Again sorry reeking havoc on your ice rink. Oh and by the way I still can't skate! ( see how there are always 2 sides to a story.)
By #218130 at 22,Sep,12 19:10
So true hey Another valuable lesson to take to heart.

By #68656 at 22,Sep,12 15:44
While we are on the subject of ponds and bodies of water.
-----------------------------

Fable.

In the dead of summer a fly was resting on a leaf beside a lake.

The hot, dry fly said to no one in particular, "Gosh.. if I move down three inches, I will feel the mist from the water and I will be refreshed."

There was a fish in the water thinking, "Gosh... if that fly moves down three inches, I can eat him."

There was a bear on the shore thinking, "Gosh.. if that fly moves down three inches that fish will jump for the fly... and I will grab
him."

It also happened that a hunter was farther up the bank of the lake preparing to eat a cheese sandwich. "Gosh," he thought, "if that fly moves down three inches... and that fish leaps for it... that bear will expose himself and grab for the fish. I'll shoot the bear and have a proper lunch."

You probably think this is enough activity on one bank of a lake, but I can tell you there's more...

A wee mouse by the hunter's foot was thinking, "Gosh... if that fly moves down three inches...and that fish jumps for that fly... and
that bear grabs for that fish...the dumb hunter will shoot the bear and drop his cheese sandwich."

A cat lurking in the bushes took in this scene and thought - as was fashionable to do on the banks of this particular lake around lunch
time -Gosh... if that fly moves down three inches...and that fish jumps for that fly... and that bear grabs for that fish and that hunter
shoots that bear.. and that mouse makes off with the cheese sandwich...then I can have
mouse for lunch."

The poor fly is finally so hot and so dry that he heads down for the cooling mist of the water.

The fish swallows the fly

The bear grabs the fish

The hunter shoots the bear

The mouse grabs the cheese sandwich

The cat jumps for the mouse

The mouse ducks

The cat falls into the water and drowns.

The moral of the story is: Whenever a fly goes down three inches,some pussy is in serious danger
By #218130 at 22,Sep,12 15:54
Another very important life lesson

By bella! at 22,Sep,12 13:47 other posts of bella! 
Geez.......I can think of one ass puppet or is douche nozzle more appropriate, that would fit this description. Are ya "feelin' me" on this? Yeah, the same response fits this thread.....

By #218130 at 22,Sep,12 13:44
Excellent post! Very powerful lesson to be learned from this. We should all take a very good look at ourselves.

Adult Discussion Forum