Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sexuality

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93552 at 09,Mar,11 13:33
Just wondering how people on this site place themselves on the Kinsey scale?
Basically, 0 is completely heterosexual and 6 is completely homosexual, with 3 being 50/50 bisexual.
I would rate myself between 2 and 4 depending on my mood. Anybody else care to share?

Similar topics: 1.Around what age did you know what your sexuality was?   2.We can do BETTER than this - Can't We?   3.On-screen sexuality   4.Bitches, Cunts, Sluts, and Whores... Oh my!   5.Hiding your sexuality?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 01,Jan,12 22:06
3 I guess love the pussy, but need a cock every so often

By #135959 at 01,Jan,12 21:34
I'm a 3 or 4

By #217865 at 01,Jan,12 18:21
Between two and four depending on who is with me, BF or GF !

By Ray10754 at 01,Jan,12 10:31 other posts of Ray10754 
I would have to say that I would rate myself as a 5,Reason being is,I get more enjoyment with men,although I dont think I could ever love a man as one would a woman. I do find the ocasional female to be sexualy attractive,and wouldnt pass up the opertunity to have a sexual encounter with her,but I know I wouldnt get involved with a woman again long term, been there done that,never going back.

By spermkiss at 09,Mar,11 17:06 other posts of spermkiss 
I'd put myself at a five and a half or even five and three quarters. I've had sex with women (three) and even had an affair with a woman that lasted about eight months. But contrast that with the fact that I've had sex with two or three thousand men and am now married to a man and I think we can say that I'm pretty solidly gay.

By #7435 at 09,Mar,11 14:00
Same here

Adult Discussion Forum