Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

STAGE NUDITY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7033 at 16,Feb,09 07:43
Are there any actors visiting this site who have done full frontal nude scenes on stage in a play? I have seen many over the yearsand I am interested what goes through your mind as you expose yourselves to 800 people or more in one sitting. Do you ever get excited and feel a hard-on coming on, if so how do you prevent it? Nealy all the actors I have seen nude on stage, some quite famous names too, have been uncut, is there a taboo on circumcised guys doing nude scenes? I'm just interested in this as its odd that stripping on stage is regarded as art whereas if you did so outside the theatre in the street, you'd be arrested. Strange world. Anyway, hope you will post some comments, also from people who are interested in stage nudity but have not done so themselves. Thanks.

Similar topics: 1.mass nudity   2.Public Nudity   3.should public nudity be legal?   4.GERALDINE McEWAN, R.I.P.   5.video game nudity  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 31,Dec,16 01:49 other posts of routemaster 
I recently saw a revival of the gay play "Party" in which all seven cast members strip off and show their ... erm ... members. Its also a very funny play, all about the joy and how great it is to be gay, none of that angst you get in some gay plays and films. I've never had any angst about my sexuality, I've always embraced it full on and I went home that evening happier than ever to be a gay man

By routemaster at 11,Jul,16 03:59 other posts of routemaster 
There has recently been a stage version in London of the film "Mrs. Henderson Presents" that starred Dame Judi Dench and the late Bob Hoskins. Apparantly, several actors bared all in this but, alas, I never got to see it as I was away a lot during April, May and June and its finished its run now. I hope it gets revived some time in the near future.

By hytiger at 18,Feb,16 15:28 other posts of hytiger 
Full frontal nudity?
Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part.
By spermkiss at 19,Feb,16 00:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Last part first, with a dick like yours any nude part you played would not be a small part.

"...if it was valid. Or if the money was valid..." Hey, isn't putting your dick on public display all the validation one needs?
By hytiger at 21,Feb,16 09:38 other posts of hytiger 
Some things don't translate well across continents.
Monty Python did an episode called "full frontal nudity", that was a quote from it.
By spermkiss at 21,Feb,16 16:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Was it really? We learn something every day. Back when they were active Monty Python was on television here in the USA and I followed them pretty closely. (Their lumberjack skit was a classic.) But I never saw that one.

By routemaster at 19,Feb,16 04:25 other posts of routemaster 
If I had been an actor in my younger days, I could have done stage nudity provided no family members were in the audience. When Daniel Radcliffe bared all in "Equss" a couple or so years ago, at one performance his parents were in the front row. Same as Julian Ovenden's father was at a performance of "My Night With Reg" last year where Julian bared all. And several years ago, I saw Jason Connery, son of Sean, full frontal nude on stage in a play too. But then their mums and dads always knew they'd grow up to be big boys one day!

By #217 at 16,Feb,09 09:16
have never done stage nudity,but took part in a Spencer Tunick photoshoot,there were 1700 of us all naked,it was probably one of the greatest high points I have experienced.
If you ever get the chance, do one.I understand he is looking for a load of guys to photograph all with hard ons.Now that would be truly awesome.1000+ erections all in the same place !!
By #485312 at 18,Feb,16 09:39
only registered users can see external linksonly registered users can see external links
I did a tunic shot too on the Sydney Opera house steps, with over 5000 people, was a great experience, had a heap of news choppers flying over head and he did it to celebrate the upcoming gay mardi gras. I planted a kiss on a news presenter when he got naked and entered the crowd for the shoot. Great day in my memory, when doing the indoor shot they kicked a dude out for stroking himself on the stage, l thought it was funny but no one else seemed to thick so lol, *lix *

By 3fdfd at 15,Feb,16 13:56 other posts of 3fdfd 
The actor in "Richard II" was miscast. No way an English king of that era would have been cut. Jayman72 - we need to hear that you have accepted a role at the Goodman Theatre

By jayman73 at 14,Feb,16 20:39 other posts of jayman73 
I haven't done it, but I'm open to it, if the opportunity comes up.

The Goodman Theatre in Chicago when I was going there back as a **** featured both male and female frontal nudity.

There was several occasions when they used nudity at the Goodman Theatre. My dad felt it was culture, so we got a yearly subscription to the Goodman.

I'll use three examples of when they used full frontal male nudity at the Goodman Theatre.

The first was a play called "Blue Surge". The plot line with that nudity, was that this guy was an undercover cop, and he was trying to do a sting on one of these massage parlors, which actually was a cat house. The girl kept saying that he couldn't get naked if He really was a cop, so she believed he wasn't a cop. But sure enough he was in fact a cop, took his clothes off then made the arrest wearing absolutely nothing. Since this theater was considered culture, you had a 80 year old couple laughing while this guy was swinging his dick around. Because He was soft, his dick was swinging back and forth, and everyone started laughing when it was swinging around and he made the arrest. He was cut and had a bush more than me. This guy was actually an accomplished actor and has starred in a short-lived TV show once, and was a supporting character in several movies. So this was not a special nudist actor they brought in, this was just a regular Theater, movie, and TV actor. When you're doing live theatre, there's none of this body double crap like you see in so many movies and TV shows.

The next play was called "Richard II", which was a Shakespeare play. Basically it was King Richard in the bath and then coming out of the bath and seeing him with no clothes on. He was cut and alot of pubic hair.

The last play was called 'Griller". It featured a backyard barbecue scene, and the crazy old uncle, decided to go swimming with no clothes on.
Again this old guy, was a very accomplished actor he was like in over 200 movies, doing character acting roles. He also was in a TV show I still can't think of the name of. Again this old guy, was a very accomplished after he was like in over 200 movies, doing character acting rolls. He also was in a TV show I still can't think of the name of.

Much of it was pretty innocent stuff.

By routemaster at 14,Feb,16 06:18 other posts of routemaster 
Last year I saw the 20th Anniversary revival of Kevin Elyot's brilliant gay play "My Night With Reg" where actors Julian Ovenden (also a fantastic singer) and Lewis Reeves both had a brief full frontal nude scene. This was at a major London West End theatre seating 775 people and the performance I went to was a sell-out. At the end of the run, thousands will have seen these two gorgeous actors in the flesh. I also saw this play when it was first performed 20 years ago with actors Anthony Calf and Joe Duttine showing their dicks and bums to a large audience too. Years ago, I saw a play called "The Dirtiest Show In Town" which had both male and female full frontal nudity, it was much better than "Oh! Calcutta" that I also saw and was on at the same time. There have also been several plays featuring male nudity over the years at smaller fringe theatres in London, the best was "Out In The Garden", performed at the Finborough Theatre in Earl's Court in 2002 where a gorgeous actor named John Pickard took great delight in showing his dick and bum to everyone

Adult Discussion Forum