Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cock Ring Shopping

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #257343 at 01,Oct,12 19:14
Going shopping for a cock ring, never had one before. Suggestions? And for someone unshaven?

Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Cock ring   3.Shall i get a cock ring?   4.cock ring or not   5.Condoms with steel cock rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 02,Oct,12 04:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Suggestion number one is shave your balls the lower part of your dick and the lower part of your pubic patch. Getting a cock ring on and off can be problematic when you have a lot of hair.

Suggestion number two is start out with a set of at least three different sizes of neoprene rings. Here in San Francisco the sex toy shops on Castro Street and elsewhere have these multi ring sets for a very low price. That way you can determine the right size for you without spending much money. Also, if you get one on that is too small for you and you cannot get it off again, you can easily cut it off. After you determine the size that is right for you, you can consider surgical steel.

I've worn a cock ring 24/7 for more than ten years now, so if you want further information send me a Private Message.

Adult Discussion Forum