Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I think it's kind of , funny ...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 01:56  other posts of CreativeOne
... well , maybe it's just me !
Has this ever happened to you ... where you leave a member a really nice message on there wall or even send them a private message on how great there pics are or something positive to say to them ... and you see they stop by your page , but never reply to the positive message you just gave them ? Kind of gets me wondering if my pics scared them off or something ! I mean , I think that my pics are Ok ... but maybe alot of members here don't like compliments or gifts

So , does this happen to you too ?

Similar topics: 1.Ever been turned-on......   2.Just shoved a carrot up my ass...?   3.Lil' Dicky Ex-Boyfriend (seriously funny)   4.Funny Pictures   5.You people are funny (and nice)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #85103 at 19,Oct,12 01:29
I feel bad now. Sorry, everyone. I very rarely acknowledge the nice things say about my pics. CreativeOne and Bella!, you're so right. I'll be doing my best to thank people from now on
By bella! at 19,Oct,12 02:26 other posts of bella! 
Don't feel badly NWCock, it is what it is and you have always been kind. Thank you!

By CreativeOne at 04,Mar,13 15:01 other posts of CreativeOne 
Like Bella said ... don't feel bad "NWCock" ... it's all good !

By bella! at 19,Oct,12 01:15 other posts of bella! 
I used to comment and vote "HOT" on handheldguy2's pics many, many months ago however noticed that I never received any type of acknowledgement. Finally, I sent him a pm and assured him that I wouldn't bother him by commenting on his pics any longer. As I recall, he did respond to my pm saying something to the effect that he receives many pm's and isn't able to reply to all in a timely manner. Evidently handheldguy2 has very delicate feelings as I just found out that he banned me. This was apparent when i tried to post on a thread that he opened in the discussion forum and I was not permitted to do so. Wow! As promised, I have never had the desire to comment or vote on the pictures or leave comments on the wall of an unappreciative member but to be banned, that is so weak. Really handheldguy2?

By #229885 at 18,Oct,12 06:58
I get it all the time. I figure they're shy or not into chatting; or they don't dig what I have. It is what it is.
By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 08:14 other posts of CreativeOne 
I guess you're right "joehackett" {It is what it is} and what you said also , makes a whole lot of sence too ! "Thank You" for your comment my friend !!!

By #218130 at 18,Oct,12 04:21
Even when being insulted and when members are rude I thank them. Not sure if they appreciate that but it sure as hell makes my day
By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 04:31 other posts of CreativeOne 
I totally agree with you "dreamer" ! Like I said above , I too Always respond to every comment no matter how spicy or weird it is as makes my day as well !

By #299562 at 18,Oct,12 02:54
I, always thank anyone leaving a comment or sending a PM..it's just simple courtesy.
By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 04:27 other posts of CreativeOne 
Precisely "luv2bsucked" ... that's outstanding ! I too ... Always reply , (in time) when I can , to each and every comment I get and trust me ... I've had some really Wild and Spicy comments too ! Somehow , I Always manage to reply a comment back ! Not that I'm asking for anything in return , but it is really nice to get a responce back once in a while and you said it Best , by saying "It's just simple courtesy" !

By #285834 at 18,Oct,12 02:47
Happening to me every day. Just how some members are, busy to reply, to busy with their own business.
I'm not receiving that many gifts how many I'm sending.
So what? I'm not doing that to get something in return just to let know that member what I like.
Simple as that...
By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 04:13 other posts of CreativeOne 
"drifter" ... I know you say "So what" ? However , like I said from the start ... I think it's funny how we can leave really nice compliments on other members pics , walls or in a private message that you would think that that member would be in some way happy that someone took the time out to say something great about there page , but never reply to the compliment ! That's why I think it's kind of funny how it doesn't happen more often here !

By #278803 at 18,Oct,12 02:29
To some, a reply, even a simple thank you, to a compliment from a guy about their dick might think by replying that they are somehow gay.

And to those that agree with the statement above . . .
If you're a guy and join a site called "Show Your Dick" and post a pic of Mr Tallywhacker, do you really expect that just women will leave compliments?

"Nice dick" doesn't always mean "Can I suck it?", but some may see it that way whether the person issuing the compliment is male or female.

I learned a long time ago that compliments and kind acts don't guarantee the same in return.

I've said too much.
By #291618 at 18,Oct,12 02:42
yep u r totally right im 18 yo and str8 and i dnt bother when someone leaves a nice comment on my pics even if its a dirty one.
Its alawys nice to know that someone like my pics so feel free to watch em and leave a comment

By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 03:43 other posts of CreativeOne 
Oh , I know what you mean "Spurt" and I leave compliments on both genders pages ! Well only in private messages now , because some members delete comments written on there walls , and lose points for the sender of that comment ! None the less ... I myself enjoy getting comments from "anyone" here as it dosn't bother me who they are from !
Oh and I don't see it as being gay to give another guy a compliment on his package ! Especially if the photography is nice and clear and thought out showing a very nice gallery of pics !
Also ... I totally agree with you on what you said , because saying something nice doesn't mean I want to do something with them !
Oh and you definitely didn't say too much ! I really appreciate what you did say ... "Thank You"

"ktalmipn" ... it's too bad you don't bother sending a Thank You back , but you are right ... it is nice when someone sends you a nice comment ! That's my point exactly !
Honestly ... I hope what you meant to say is that it doesn't bother you when someone sends you a nice comment and not that you don't bother !

By bella! at 18,Oct,12 02:09 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, it happens to me. I blogged about it.
By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 03:27 other posts of CreativeOne 
Wow "bella" .... you nailed it , in your blog ! That's exactly what I am saying ! So ... "Thank You" for pointing that out and I can't believe I have been on your page quite a few times and never read your blog , until just now ! "My bad" ...

By #274357 at 18,Oct,12 02:12
CreativeOne,
Sometimes the subtle comments, (stopping by your page)

Speaks the most volume...

Think about that...
By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,12 03:21 other posts of CreativeOne 
I guess your right "2nice" it's just that whenever anyone leaves me a comment ... I Always return the same kind of courtesy , that's all ! So I really do see what you are saying that even the "Silent" visit is kind of nice ...Thanks for letting me know my friend !!!

Adult Discussion Forum