Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why is this acceptable

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #161395 at 20,Oct,12 15:55
It seems there is a double standard. Men in small pink, purple, print, or other traditionally "womens" colored underwear is ok, but men IN womens underwear isn't. What's the difference, and where does it change from ok to not ok for you?

Similar topics: 1.FIRST WANKS   2.Rate my dick   3.John S is a loser.   4.How to get ID?   5.What is acceptable in erotic literature?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 26,Feb,13 22:55
Not a problem for me. I've gone commando since I was a teenager and rarely wear anything other than a Jock when needed.

Cheers.

By #27633 at 20,Oct,12 23:22
Its not the colour but it is personal preference, your complaint appears to me that you are upset not everyone agrees with your personal preference and TBH I dont I find womans underwear a major turn off ... That is MY preference
By #161395 at 21,Oct,12 06:15
That's not quite correct. My point was that there seems to be a double standard that it seems acceptable that men wear "mens underwear" despite the style and color, but to wear what is labeled "womens underwear" is taboo to many. Also I asked the question where the perverbial line to be crossed was for the readers. Are the upper pictures I posted above a turn on, a turn off, are you indifferent? What about the lower set? what about men in bras? Where is that line for you and for others reading this?
By #27633 at 21,Oct,12 11:56
I Like the upper set apart from one .. they enhance the package and I love jock straps ... bottom set do nothing at all for me
By #27633 at 21,Oct,12 11:56
and men in bras is major turn off to me!

By #161395 at 20,Oct,12 16:08
An example of my point;

I guess this is ok, they are sold for men,
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

This is NOT acceptable by many here and nearly all in society;
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

Granted I don't have a great body, but the question is about the underwear itself. Why are the upper pictures ok when they are just as feminine in many ways as the lower ones.
By bella! at 20,Oct,12 16:29 other posts of bella! 
Well, I think we would agree, men and women are built differently. Isn't the fit of a panty made for a man better fitting then a panty made for a woman? I think that if I were inclined to wear a mans panty, the fit would be all wrong.
By #161395 at 20,Oct,12 16:41
You are correct in the fit. Womens panties do squish you even though some people like that. I wear them only in play, and it is actually the bra and breasts that I actually like to wear in private. The panties only complete the look or ourfit. If you were to look at my page you would see that in most if the pictures I am not wearing any panties only the bra and breasts. Now that I've gotten completely off track, the question I was wanting to get feedback on was WHY people think and accept men wearing "male panties" is ok but womens panties are wrong. Also, why would a woman be aroused by a man in "men's panties" but are completely repulsed if he were to wear womens panites.
By bella! at 20,Oct,12 17:00 other posts of bella! 
That's a very broad statement as I do not believe that all women are repulsed by the sight of men in women's lacy panties. This is just my opinion, I believe that men create their own "box" that they confine themselves in. You do not mention whether you are single or married, how does your significant other feel about your panties?
By #161395 at 20,Oct,12 17:18
An interesting viewpoint, and you could very well be right. I am single and no one I have known or know now is aware that I like wearing bras with fake breasts or that I wear panties occasionally. I think if I was to find a woman who was accepting of crossdress play that I would be very happy. In the areas that I have lived in, and there have been several, I know of a couple of cases where a wife came home to her husband wearing panties and it led to a divorce.
By bella! at 20,Oct,12 17:39 other posts of bella! 
I hear what you're saying however you need to consider this, if YOU are uncertain of or not clear about who you are then a significant other coming home and finding you wearing panties could lead to an extreme and/or unfavorable outcome. Just sayin.......

By bella! at 20,Oct,12 16:07 other posts of bella! 
What are you basing your statement on? I surely do not care or judge you on something that I most likely cannot see. Not sure what "fashion trends" are like in your neck of the world however in Detroit, the urban youth wear seriously baggy pants that fall way below their asses and thereby exposing their underwear. I have, the schools have seen more "draws" ( short for drawers or underwear or pants ) then we care too. Now if this perception is something that may have been instilled and drilled into you when you were growing up then voilб!

Adult Discussion Forum