to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ever had a massage with a happy ending

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #269409 at 26,Oct,12 12:41
Got one thee other day for my birthday was very relaxing and hot the person that gave me the massage was naked and that just made me very horny

Similar topics: 1.my gspot   2.how to massage your own prostate   3.How man days can you go without ejaculating?   4.Massage parlor/Happy Ending stories   5.Anyone ever gotten a professional “massage”?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #307054 at 26,Oct,12 18:17
Answered an add on craig's list for a massage. Went to the place and this buff guy had me lie face down naked on his massage table. He proceeded to massage my back legs and ass. so hot when his fingers slid into my crack and played with my balls and ass. his cock grazed my hand and arms as he fingered my ass so I took it and caressed and stroked it. He then had me turn on my back and he rubbed my teasingly for 30 minutes before he started stroking my cock and sucking it. I spread my legs for him and he pulled out a huge butt plug and filled my ass with it as he stroked me. I had him move closer and I sucked his cock at the same time. so hot feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth as he fucked my face. I came so hard. He came in my mouth a few seconds later. I am hard just thinking about it.

Adult Discussion Forum