Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Were you TRYING to be creepy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 03,Nov,12 19:23
I get that you THINK you are being sexy, but posting "I LIKE TO TOUCH THE TITTIES!" (and suchlike) kinda...isn't. In a BIG way. Especially when it isn't even on-topic. Tone it down a bit, you are giving folks the heebie-jeebies

Just thought I'd help...

Similar topics: 1.Don't want to be mean, but i'm scarred.   2.is every guy on here creepy?   3.Requests...   4.Any memories as kids? Gay?   5.What does CAT mean?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #57759 at 04,Nov,12 16:00
u certainly are entitled to your opinion, but I am not afraid to show my ----, After all that is what this site is all about
By #303133 at 04,Nov,12 16:25
Just wanted to point out, Doc, that the original post does not specifically mention you. It was just a general comment on the degree of creepy that pops up in the forum. Although it was kind of you to step up and volunteer, I was not trying to "out" you. Also, I am not quite sure what being brave enough to show your "----" (?) even has to do with the topic.
By bella! at 04,Nov,12 16:46 other posts of bella! 
DrGyno apparently, wasn't able to process and understand MY comment. The thread was aimed towards members that THINK they're being sexy but come off creepy. It was "ME" that attached a name to it because in my mind IT IS DrGyno, that fits the description. DrGyno, no matter what I choose to do, ignore you or try to be kind to you, it doesn't work.
By #196416 at 04,Nov,12 18:36
I like Pie!
By bella! at 04,Nov,12 19:43 other posts of bella! 
Oh! Another non sequitur?

By bella! at 03,Nov,12 20:21 other posts of bella! 
Sorry DrGyno. When reference is made about someone being creepy, I think of you.
By #57759 at 04,Nov,12 16:01
I have never thought of you in that way , only a nice sweet intelligent person , was I wrong
By bella! at 04,Nov,12 16:17 other posts of bella! 
Apparently, you don't have to try to be creepy, it just comes naturally for you.

By bella! at 03,Nov,12 19:36 other posts of bella! 
Who is being creepy, the resident "Dr"?
By #303133 at 03,Nov,12 19:40
The Doc DOES tend to make with the creepitude in the forum, but he is not the only one. Sometimes, folks just say shit that makes me feel the need to shower! The truly scary part is that they think they are actually being seductive and sexy. Like the guy who left this in the middle of another thread:
"I love to lock myself in my room an pull on my penis"
See? Creepy...
By bella! at 03,Nov,12 20:18 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, Fourinch, the bong hitting, sashaying member that locks himself in the room. I'm glad to know the door is locked, perhaps he could post a sign on the door so no one is inclined to knock....

Adult Discussion Forum