Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anyone have this problem?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272197 at 07,Nov,12 23:25
im straight idc wghat ppl say here. So fuck you. Lol
so im straight but always had the urgue to suck a dick??? I guess im curios just a bit ;p anyone feel this way? Although im not attracted to guys physically. Only tgeir cock. Anyone else?

Similar topics: 1.premature ejacualation   2.Menopause and Sex....A PROBLEM   3.fourm picture posting   4.Technical problem   5.When does girth become a problem for BJs?  

New Comment

Comments:
By cupar at 11,Nov,12 11:43 other posts of cupar 
The power of sex works in mysterious ways

By bigone21 at 10,Nov,12 00:03 other posts of bigone21 
well vbobsvs, if you suck my dick, and pause for a moment to state you are really (!) straight, i would say: sure dude!! and press it right back and make you swallow it all!! you will like it!!

By #299562 at 09,Nov,12 20:01
Something wrong with this person..I, can't understand a thing they write. txt message language????
By bella! at 09,Nov,12 20:27 other posts of bella! 
He starts; I am straight, I don't care what people say here so fuck you. ( No kidding, that's what he said ) Lol ( now he's laughing ) The second sentence reads; So I'm straight ( see, he's making a statement of being straight, AGAIN ) straight but always had the urge to suck a dick??? ( what confused me was that I thought he was making a statement but he followed it with 3 question marks which seems it is a question instead ) The next sentence reads; I guess I'm curious a bit ( now he seems to be unsure of his sexual proclivity and he acts a little playful and sticks out his tongue and winks ) and asks if anyone feels this way. Next sentence reads; Although I not attracted to guys physically, only their cock. His final sentence reads; Anyone else? ( Now it seems like he is asking for feedback and/or validation )

If you were confused with what he said or what he asked, read the 5 previously posted threads ( they are not this poorly written ). He seems to be internally tormented with the fact that he is STRAIGHT but has the desire to SUCK COCK. If he doesn't care what people say and tells us to fuck-off, why keep asking? Is he waiting to hear the answer HE WANTS TO HEAR? Over the past 6 threads members have told him he is bi and someone used the term semi gay. I guess he really wants someone to tell him; HEY DUDE, YOU ARE STRAIGHT, YOU JUST WANT TO SUCK COCK. But I bet you this, there will be a 7th thread stating he's straight and wants to suck cock.
By bigone21 at 09,Nov,12 23:51 other posts of bigone21 
great analysis!!

By bella! at 07,Nov,12 23:36 other posts of bella! 
If you don't care what people say then why is this your 6th pathetic thread on the same old crap? Wah wah wah...... I'm straight ( yeah, right ) but I want to suck another guy's dick. But remember, I'm straight.

BTW, so FU@K YOU too!
By Ray10754 at 07,Nov,12 23:57 other posts of Ray10754 
Just Another one that can't own up to the fact he is bisexual,ADMIT IT DUDE YOUR BI !! You answered your own question in your post.
If you give it some thought, and do some general reserch you, will find that those that are not phisically attracted to the same sex,and indulge in same sex actions are concidered BI Sexual at the least!!
So my advice to you is grow a set of balls and admit it to your self and get on with your life instead of looking for excuses here!!! OH AND BY THE WAY BEING BI SEXUAL IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!!
By #300075 at 08,Nov,12 17:39
Why is everyone so mean hear. Just listen to the boy. I felt the same way and didn't want to speak to a therapist . Because then everyone would know what was going on when in fact I just wanted to to get an opinion. I think it's normal for everyone to have these thoughts.
By bella! at 08,Nov,12 18:07 other posts of bella! 
Everybody HERE is being mean? This member has been trying to convince himself that he is straight for months. This is his 6th thread, DID YOU HEAR ME, 6th thread on the same topic and he has had many thoughtful and sincere responses each time he posts. Perhaps he needs to pull up his big boy pants, look in the mirror and say to himself; "I AM NOT STRAIGHT". There is nothing wrong with being bi and if he thinks that there is, maybe he needs to seek professional assistance because he doesn't seem to be getting the advice he is looking for on a dick site.

By Ray10754 at 09,Nov,12 20:20 other posts of Ray10754 
Dealmaker,Another one speaks from the so called (I am straight but interested in both Male and female world)

By #272197 at 07,Nov,12 23:45
Omg ok idc gtfo man just stop commenting on EVEYTHING you creeler!!
By bella! at 07,Nov,12 23:51 other posts of bella! 
Wah wah wah.....

By #247457 at 08,Nov,12 05:07
yes, you post and they will comment. that's how this works. i also believe that you should get over the stereotyping (straight, gay, bi) as a human you are sexual, if you're attracted to cock as you say, but can only have relationships with women it is only fair that you express these sexual feelings to them. you will soon find out that you are at the least bi, and who knows maybe you will find someone who understands your yearning. it can be liberating. by the way if you are looking for validation of your straightness while still wanting cock you won't find it here save for a few other self delusional members.
By bella! at 08,Nov,12 08:39 other posts of bella! 
Your comments are not unlike the numerous comments posted in this members previous threads. It is sad that anyone feels a need to label themselved as being something or feel that they need to fit into a certain category. Gosh, is anything textbook "perfect"? He's only 18 and would be eligible to be on his parents health insurance until the age of 25 providing they have insurance. If the comments and reassuring words of members on an adult website are not comforting, maybe professional help ( and there's nothing wrong with that ) is in order.

By #210331 at 08,Nov,12 05:57
I guess I always thought about my 'orientation' by what I get aroused by. I like women, and images of them, in whatever, or without anything. If you 'default' to women, as lovers, or images of them, for masturbating, you are essentially 'straight', so relax, OK?

Sometimes, when you are a little drunk, you might imagine what it might be like to play with a guy, or suck a dick, but when you are sober, and in your 'right' mind, do you really want that?

Curiosity, and fantasy, is fine, and if you find some pictures of penises that arouse you, you should, masturbate, and love the feeling, the 'naughtiness' of liking a penis, and getting off, realizing that it is just a momentary fantasy, and a casual feeling.

Don't let a casual interest, or passing smile, seeing a penis that makes you feel 'something' make you question your whole life!!

It's ok, to see a penis, and like it, and maybe even get a little hard, and have a fantasy!!

Don't be so concerned!! Guys have dicks, and we pretend not to look at each other, in the locker room, or wherever. Everyone sneaks a peek at the other guys, just to see if they are bigger, or whatever!! It's OK to be curious, and even like seeing penises!!

Find some on this site, and just relax, and get off, liking them!! You aren't gay, and that isn't anything to be ashamed of!!
By princea at 08,Nov,12 06:07 other posts of princea 
oh really well put!!!

Adult Discussion Forum