Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

42 year old male virgin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #356013 at 07,Sep,13 12:48
This might sound really wierd as I don;t know how many, if any, of you are still virgins at 42? I want to have sex but I don;t want to just have it with any old Tom Dick or Harry...only with that one special person..but at my age and being totally inexperienced, except for wanking, I don;t know as I will ever have the opportunity. I know I give off the wrong viges to people..vibes that say..'I am gross...you don;t want to come near me" But I don;t really know how to change that about myself. Are there any of you out there with any similar experiences?

Similar topics: 1.Who's a virgin on here???   2.who wants a virgin   3.18 Year old virgin want to loose it   4.Still a male virgin at 43   5.Virgin sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 09,Sep,13 20:01 other posts of bigone21 
If you wait for sunshine, thunder AND lighting to come with that ONE person to come to you unexpected, this is NOT gonna happen..! Sex is just like conversation, you know how to start a conversation? Follow the same principles, and it could get to sex, IF you like. Good luck!

By #354961 at 07,Sep,13 12:55
Go to the bar, get drunk and relax ... And learn from there. But do not practice that every day since you can become addicted, not to sex but to the alcohol.
By #316255 at 07,Sep,13 17:42
You can't become addicted to sex?
By #427539 at 07,Sep,13 17:57
Well at least you know you dont have any sexual trasmitted diseases
By bigone21 at 09,Sep,13 19:52 other posts of bigone21 
so picking it up from the toilet is just a myth??

By #427539 at 07,Sep,13 17:57
I wish i was a virgin
By bigone21 at 09,Sep,13 19:47 other posts of bigone21 
no you don't! you just want to be deflowered 3 times a week!!

By bella! at 07,Sep,13 18:22 other posts of bella! 
You say that you give off the wrong vibes to people, is there some reason for that? Do you lack confidence and if so, why? Perhaps you need to think long and hard about the vibes that you are sending and do something about that. Our initial connection will be at a visual level but I don't think it is possible to maintain a relationship of substance based on physical attraction alone. Work on your confidence and I guarantee those vibes will change and you will be noticed for all the right reasons.

Adult Discussion Forum