to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Am I the only one not attracted to straight men wearing lingerie?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 13,Nov,12 17:05
I don't mean to be rude or ugly, and I apologize if anyone feels offended, butt hurt or upset about my thought, but men, who claim to be straight and have a lingerie collection bigger than mine are a huge turn off.

IMHO, it takes away the masculinity, the manliness, the sexy sweaty lumber jack look, the mighty warrior attitude... it's like a mental castration... put a women's panties on, some pantyhose and the dick is gone... left to the land of manly men, just not to witness the world though the lacy veil.

You don't see me wearing my husbands underwear and asking for everyone's opinion on my new look, do you? Don't get me wrong, I tried them on, felt really weird and I took them off and never put them back on. I am bi and like to make love to a woman on occasion, but it doesn't make me want to role play and pretend to be a man, I'm still me, a female fucking another female.

Does anyone feel the same? Any thoughts about why straight men feel the need to put lingerie on? I don't get it, where does this gender reversal is coming from. Don't tell me there are no men's underwear that are soft and comfortable to the touch, have you ever tried silk ones?

P.S: If a man is bi or gay, lingerie or any other dress up is ok in my book. Please, come out of the closet and be all you can be! But the army of cock sufferers who are in denial about their identity, attracted to cock, suck cock, fuck men and still claim to be straight and not attracted to men, is just a fucked up mess.

If you are a guy and you agree with me, please feel free to post your sexy manly underwear look.

P.P.S: If one wants a guy who looks feminine, why not fuck a female? Is there not enough cunts in the world? Some would even present their ass for one's pleasure, or put a strapon and do one in the butt.

Similar topics: 1.Men in Lingerie please...luv it   2.Men wearing lingerie   3.do men like to see other men wearing womens lingerie   4.caught with roomates lingerie   5.Having sex whilst wearing lingerie  

New Comment

Comments:
By #244348 at 13,Nov,12 20:56
Very well put, I never really get why men wear them either
By #301038 at 13,Nov,12 21:55
I've heard that it feels great and makes one look sexy... for each their own, I guess. I still yet to hear an actual lingerie extraordinaire sharing his opinion with us.
By skinb at 17,Sep,13 12:15 other posts of skinb 
I just have a lingerie fetish. I've never worn them while messing around with anyone, just a private thing. Although I wouldn't mind finding someone into it. A girl did ask me if I would wear a skirt once while making love, so that was pretty fun. I do like seeing guys in panties though, maybe because ladyboys are hot, or being bi, or just what I like. And it does feel great. And being taboo is a turn on as well
By #412225 at 18,Sep,13 15:44
I wish the wife would tell me to put on a dress. We have had sex with me wearing my pantyhose, that was good. I do have a pantyhose fetish. They make my dick hard and i love them and wear them. I do like to see other guys wear them

By #311947 at 17,Sep,13 13:02
I agree with you. I think it just looks silly. I guess if its someones thing and they like it more power to them but I think its just silly.
Im bi/bi curious(whatever term is convenient)and dont wear underwear. When it gets real cold out I may wear boxers but thats it. I even grew up with all girls in the house and never once had the notion to try on a pair of panties or any other lingerie.

By #23212 at 15,Sep,13 07:17
Peach, I most certainly am 'a guy who agrees with you'. I barely can tolerate seeing all the belts and straps and lace, etc. on a woman. On a man, to me, they look ludicrous. And don't even mention the big spiked heeled shoes--eck.

But in this big world, everyone has their own attractions and turn offs, and I believe each is entitled to them without being mocked by those who don't like them--just move on, as I think Peach, you also are saying.

By #220845 at 15,Sep,13 00:34
I like them too

By bigone21 at 14,Sep,13 20:14 other posts of bigone21 
I second that emotion!!

By arend65 at 16,Nov,12 09:18 other posts of arend65 
Dear Peach, I feel same as you, in that men in lingerie are no turn-on. But once I've ripped it off a hot stud, it won't hold me back! Maybe if you had lived in 17th century France it wouldn't have bothered you that the biggest machos must have been wearing stockings, wigs and make-up. Maybe that will help

ps IMO also, 99% of "st8" men who wear lingerie nowadays are gay or bi

By Ray10754 at 13,Nov,12 20:21 other posts of Ray10754 
Well I have no problem admitting that I am Bisexual,I dont broadcast it, But I dont hide it either,I am completly comfortable with my sexuality.
I do however have a problem with men wearing womans underwear though,especialy the men that swear to the hills that they are straighter than an arrow. If in fact the individual is Gay and openly admits it and feels that dressing in this manner helps him identify his feminine trats, then so be it.
In my honest oppinion those that are straight,and wear womans lingerie, need to be honest with them selfs and admit that they at the least BI-Sexual.
There is absolutly nothing wrong with it at all

Adult Discussion Forum