Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Witchunt for 'fakes' is getting beyond ridiculous

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #320987 at 13,Nov,12 22:58
What's the deal?

I had a profile up here until this afternoon. I've had previous profiles but deleted them cos I got bored. Decided I'd come back on here and after a few days got deleted without warning. WTF?

Exarby

Similar topics: 1.Only verified members on main page! No more fakes !   2.fakes or real   3.Why do people make fakes?   4.It is True   5.Fakes and flakes  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dalecash at 14,Nov,12 21:54 other posts of Dalecash 
What-a-farce indeed.

By #68656 at 14,Nov,12 02:28
There is no "witch-hunting" group here, ordinary members refer what they believe are stolen or **** images to the evaluation panel using the "report this member" button under the image.
The panel assesses the image and usually a reverse-image search is done to ensure the complaint is valid, its members then vote whether the complaint is valid or not.
In many cases the member may be sent a PM advising a reference to the panel has been made and suggesting the material be removed, some choose to act and others do not.
Mr. Farce may be one of those members who is regularly referred to the panel and may even have received an advisory message but declined to act.
It is surprising how many **** images and matters are referred, several und-er-age members have been detected, one was only 13, some have been referred for soliciting for un-der-age sex and even someone got detected for posting pictures of chi-ld-ren.
Basically read the site guidelines.
By #218130 at 14,Nov,12 05:05

By admin at 13,Nov,12 23:08 other posts of admin 
Stop posting girls from the net and try posting your cock for a difference.
By #218130 at 14,Nov,12 05:04
Hear hear! Very Well said

By #59855 at 14,Nov,12 03:28
From Matt's Wife: There are fakes here???? WOW!

By bella! at 13,Nov,12 23:17 other posts of bella! 
Alrighty then! See, that's your answer whatafarce. Seems like admin has already detected that you slid back in so you best be on good behavior. Without a warning? There are specified rules and "borrowed" internet pics are a no no.

By #316044 at 13,Nov,12 23:05
Shan't could say as I've only been a member for a little while, but I've already been accused of being fake several times, so yeah. o.o

It's really pointless to hunt fakes on a site like this if you ask me.. There's so much drama in the chat it's hilarious.
By admin at 13,Nov,12 23:12 other posts of admin 
He got deleted for posting internet pics. A lot of people who get accused for years of being fakes are still here because there is no substantial proof of that. No one gets deleted without a reason.

By bella! at 13,Nov,12 23:00 other posts of bella! 
Ask admin, they have the power to delete profiles.

Adult Discussion Forum