to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Invitation to any of the cowards who hide behind "anonymous" & post negative/slanderous comments etc to intro themselves to me

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #316049 at 15,Nov,12 09:46
Don't be scared

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.anonymous comment posters   3.Disabling anonymous cowards   4.nasty people on site!   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 24,Jan,13 07:14 other posts of slipper 
Who cares... really. I suspect many just cum and go!

By #132188 at 23,Jan,13 11:28
Um well just click on the anon message and all there accounts will come up then take your pic
By bella! at 23,Jan,13 12:30 other posts of bella! 
Good advice! . I find that it only works a small percentage of the time......

By admin at 15,Nov,12 12:31 other posts of admin 
You can always block anonymous comments in your account settings /editsettings.php
By #316049 at 15,Nov,12 13:13
That's not as fun
By bella! at 15,Nov,12 13:21 other posts of bella! 
Then I am curious, what is your point? You have opened a thread challenging the anonymous person to come forward, admin suggests you can block anonymous posts however you say that it isn't fun. But you deleted the anonymous posters comment! ? Odd.

By bella! at 15,Nov,12 10:31 other posts of bella! 
What anonymous and slanderous comments?
By #316049 at 15,Nov,12 10:38
Just a photoshop accusation I erased. If they could read I freely increased the dimensions of the pic to match real life. No problem, just my hair-trigger combativeness
And any other people who have ever, feeling vigilante tonight
By bella! at 15,Nov,12 10:44 other posts of bella! 
Why erase? Leave the comment and address their concern. I have had a number of anonymous comments attacking ME personally posted in the forum and left on the wall of my personal page because of my opinions. I leave the comments and have also left my own response.

By bella! at 15,Nov,12 10:37 other posts of bella! 
Ahhh...... a thread to spotlight yourself.

By #218130 at 15,Nov,12 10:20
Nope, I strongly doubt they have the balls to reveal themselves. Don't let them get you under

Adult Discussion Forum