Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Imagine handing over complete control of your penis to your girlfriend!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 18,Nov,12 21:00  other posts of Tobes
Just imagine it. You get your girlfriend to lock your penis in a chastity cage for one month. Then you still have to keep on pleasing her. Kissing her, sucking her tits, going down on her etc. If she wants penile penetration you would have to wear a strap on. Worse still, she could chain you to the bed and tease you all night long while you're still in your cage, the whole time, unable to get hard or even masturbate afterwards. Imagine the frustration. Of course, if you refuse to please her she will just add more time on to the scheduled release date. And just imagine the releif and explosive orgasm you would have the night she finally unlocks you! This thought just makes me horney as hell. And even when she does unlock you, she might decide one night is enough and locks away your penis for yet another month!

Similar topics: 1.Penis message   2.Last night fucking my girlfriend   3.girlfriend and ex   4.Cum fast   5.my girlfriend's ****  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 23,Mar,23 16:15 other posts of phart 
Oh, chastity cage, I thought you were saying imagine getting married!

By bil47 at 23,Mar,23 14:02 other posts of bil47 
I get turned on at the the thought of being (very!) submissive to a (very!) dominant woman... but for some reason the cage doesn't appeal to me.

By xxx79 at 22,Mar,23 06:56 other posts of xxx79 

DONE

By #613564 at 04,Dec,21 06:55
Fck that!! Is this just your kink, as a submissive??

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 04:47
I wouldn't have any problem with it

By Lvphose at 18,Nov,21 12:03 other posts of Lvphose 
Part 3)
Eventually I would end up in her chastity device!

By Lvphose at 18,Nov,21 12:00 other posts of Lvphose 
Part 2)

She then would go onto what is a form I was called the gates of hell series of different size rings that I put on your cock as seen here. It also included stimulating to get restrictive pressure, slapping, cropping. What ever she wanted to do. My cock was her cock!

By Lvphose at 18,Nov,21 11:57 other posts of Lvphose 
Part 1) I really think that’s a great fantasy to have happen. My gf & I enjoyed sexual play. When I was going to sub & her Dom I’d call her Mistress J. First she’s help me put on some pantyhose or nylons knowing that was a big fetish of mine I’d be stimulated by the thought of that & seeing her In them too. She started the session by doing whatever she want to do to my cock in this case she’s doing well I’m stopping to stretch it out.

By Lvphose at 18,Nov,21 04:33 other posts of Lvphose 
Great scenario!

By #551082 at 21,Mar,18 14:02
less than 60 seconds after unlocking you, you would cum so hard and so fast

By #485312 at 14,May,15 13:20
fascinating fantasy, l wouldn't last a day, ld want to fuck it...can l phone a friend and fuck someone else while youre otherwise detained *lix*

By #363802 at 15,Mar,13 22:38
I would LOVE THAT!!!! The female SHOULD be in control of the cock, allowing it to cum when she says, and only when she says!!! She, however, should cum as many times as she feels like. That's the way I think IT SHOULD BE!

By #233140 at 19,Nov,12 10:59
I've known a few cuckolds over the years and have participated in various domination 'sessions' with their wives/lovers etc. It's an interesting 'dynamic' that's for sure. Fucking some guys wife while he's made to watch, his cock caged up or worse, and I've had a couple of instances where the cuckold was made to 'clean up' after me. ie, suck my cum out of her pussy and/or ass etc.
By #164428 at 19,Nov,12 17:44
I would love to chat with you; I will begin dating a wonderful guy I met here last year, and we are going to engage in cuckolding.
By #201155 at 19,Nov,12 18:20
You can imagine, Steffi, I'm sure, how much I would love to have my penis controlled by you
By #164428 at 19,Nov,12 18:21
Oh, yes, my darlin'. What I wouldn't give....
By #201155 at 21,Nov,12 19:12
Perhaps we should try to make that happen again! You know I have a chastity cage...

By #201155 at 21,Nov,12 19:14
And I'm getting hard again right now. You need to lock me up before I masturbate again

By #201155 at 19,Nov,12 18:21
This is one of my all-time favourite scenarios. It feels like you have read my mind

Adult Discussion Forum