pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

men in panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #323098 at 21,Nov,12 07:10
my gf wants me to wear her panties should i? do any other women think this is sexy on a man?

Similar topics: 1.Panties   2.wearing panties   3.Jacking off in panties.   4.sniffing panties   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,16 19:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Elvis' undies only registered users can see external links

By cupar at 13,Aug,16 17:44 other posts of cupar 
Go ahead and wear them hardly matters if your dick and balls hang out.
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

Few pics of mine with my gear hanging out

By #350462 at 13,Aug,16 14:44
My dick to big for party's....I wear lil boy boxers and pull it over my ass. Check out my thong pic
By #363802 at 13,Aug,16 17:21
I agree! Your dick is waaay too BIG for panties!

By #99532 at 27,Nov,12 23:51
I kmow,I love when young smooth boys wear panties it adds to the excitement for me

By luke55 at 26,Nov,12 18:15 other posts of luke55 
Yes you should, and show us the pictures

By #220845 at 26,Nov,12 15:24
Hasn't everyone wore their girlfriends panties at some point

By caitlincd at 26,Nov,12 10:25 other posts of caitlincd 
YES! your lucky to find a girl that likes it. My gf likes me wearing panties and bra etc, i wear them regularly, i like frilly ones or thongs, we've even been into town to buy me some sets so i have matching bra and panties, she wants to try makeup next

By #136638 at 21,Nov,12 20:58
I love seeing my husband wearing womens panties, or womens thongs and love seeing other men wearing womens panties and womens thongs. Mens underwear is boring, ruff and does not really cling to him like womens panties or womens thongs do. I also love how excited my husband and other men get when they are wearing panties or thongs, and its such a turn on seeing panties or thongs clinging to his butt and bulge. I love going shopping with my husband for new panties or coming home and surprising him with some panties I knew he would enjoy. Its fun and has added so much more spice to our relationship, its just clothing and does not change who my husband or any man who likes to wear panties. Most men have some sort of fascination with panties, panties are just such a sexual thing. I have talked with other women and many are curious about seeing a guy wearing panties, especially once I tell them how I enjoy it, you know how jealous women get once they hear one of there friends expressing any kind of happiness or excitement they want that happiness and excitement also. There are more woman out there than one thinks that enjoy seeing a guy wearing panties, it just can be hard to figure out which ones are ok with it, to bad us women who are into you guys wearing panties cannot wear some sort of sign to let you know. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #201155 at 21,Nov,12 19:09
Yes, I think you should! I should be so lucky!!! I think they will look very sexy on you – please share any pics with us

By alittlesnail at 21,Nov,12 15:22 other posts of alittlesnail 
/zljh1q3xvz6zpic.html

I found some of the panties are quite comfortable ,and look quite good on man

Adult Discussion Forum