Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jacking off in panties.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444939 at 20,Dec,13 01:22
Who likes to jack off with a dirty and very nasty smelling pair of panties? The smell of a dirty twat gets me hard every time and putting the silk around my dick starts the precum flowing instantly. Anyone else like the feel of panties on their cock while jacking? When you cum in panties where do you shoot your load, in the crotch or just anywhere? Also, who likes the smell of dried cum in a pair of little black panties?

Similar topics: 1.Jack off   2.I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.   3.jacking off outside?   4.Smell something while jacking off   5.Jacking off to yourself?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sweetlov90 at 30,Dec,22 13:23 other posts of Sweetlov90 
I love the panties. I smelling it every day. When my brother's wife out from bath

By #519017 at 28,Oct,16 20:57
I wanked over my mum's used knickers when I was a teen and best was when I found a cunt hair caught in the stitching. I used to brush them lightly over my knob like a woman's fingers or tongue to get me rock hard for jacking. These days I prefer nice clean panties from my wife's lingerie drawer. When I jack over them I don't care where on them my cum splashes.
By leopoldij at 30,Oct,16 16:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Does your wife know you do that?

How about your mom? Did she know?
By #519017 at 30,Oct,16 17:24
My wife doesn't know. I normally stuff her wanked over panties back into the bottom of the laundry basket when it's full. Sometimes I keep then for a couple more wanks till they're well splashed. She never notices. My mum never knew either but she knew I'd discovered masturbating: I overheard her and my dad talking about it one evening. I kept on wanking but tried to be quieter.
By leopoldij at 30,Oct,16 18:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I see. Maybe you should try it with undies of other women too....

By BigDaddy132 at 30,Dec,22 06:13 other posts of BigDaddy132 
I jacked off and came in my mom's panties once too
By #662360 at 30,Dec,22 10:34
Didn’t we all! One of the first things I did when I discovered wanking was trying on my mom’s sexy knickers, admiring my cock bulge in them and stroking my cock off through them! Now I use my wife’s!

By #516354 at 29,Jun,20 07:56
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me wear her panties and masturbate in them whilst doing cam sessions on Alt to humiliate me.Some times she would wear her panties for a week then masturbate whilst wearing them and I would have to sniff them whilst masturbating on cam.

By Rudeboy1977 at 29,Jun,20 05:30 other posts of Rudeboy1977 
I have a pair of boy shorts that I love jacking off in. They thin enough that I can cum through them:

By #528118 at 19,Feb,17 10:42
is there somethinking wrong with us guys who like sniff & wank in there wifes /sisters or anybodes knickers

By t-rex at 30,Oct,16 23:04 other posts of t-rex 
I am 4 years younger than my ****, one day the bathroom door was ajar, I peeked in and it was steamy, I saw her sliding off her panties and climbing into the shower, I snuck in and quietly grabbed her panties, I smelled them, instant hardon, I rushed to my room and pulled my cock out, and wrapped them around my cock, I swear I could feel moisture on them, I shot my cum into them in less than 3 minutes, I didn't know what to do so I grabbed a towel from the hamper and wiped off my cum and threw them back on the bathroom floor, later my **** wrapped in a towel, peeked into my room and said,, the showers all yours twirled her panties around her fingers, giggled and left, I still don't know if she saw my cum in her panties, but I have always wondered.

By leopoldij at 30,Oct,16 16:03 other posts of leopoldij 
If you existed, it'd send this to you.
[deleted image]

By #447598 at 18,Jul,14 09:28
Nope, don't get it.

By #354861 at 25,Dec,13 02:22
No. Quite a crude and peculiar behavior actually.
By #444939 at 28,Dec,13 02:03
So you don't like sniffing dirty panties and the scent of pussy either?
By #354861 at 28,Dec,13 03:20
No. I find panty sniffing to be a ridiculous perverted thing to do.
By #444939 at 28,Dec,13 05:17
Do you eat pussy?
By #354861 at 28,Dec,13 05:33
I have, but i don't see what that has to do with this discussion. Eating pussy is done for sexual pleasure with your partner. Panty sniffing is just plain perverted and silly. Totally different things.
By #136427 at 18,Jul,14 02:40
I like.how.pussy smells, so I sniff panties. Just my.wifes tho nothing weird like moms...

By #136427 at 18,Jul,14 02:38
I prefer to put them on my head while I pound one out!!!

By #467291 at 18,Jul,14 01:28
I began masturbating into my mother's soiled panties at the age of 12. I would go to the bathroom & search the laundry basket for a pair, the sit on the toilet sniffing them until my cock was rock hard. I would then masturbate & cum into them.
I do the same these days with my 16 year old grand-daughter's panties.

By #337858 at 28,Dec,13 05:18
In high school I got wasted at a buddies house one Friday and took his ****'s panties and beat off in them in the bathroom late that evening. Great orgasm

By #136638 at 24,Dec,13 21:48
Oh yeah jacking off with panties is the best, you have the combination of the smells to really get you stiff and your precum flowing. Then all those silky panties, nylon panties, satin panties, microfiber panties they all feel so good wrapped around your dick. I love cumming anywhere on the panties, sometimes on the silky part as it looks so good on the silky part as it sits ontop before soaking in. My wife loves watching me jacking off with panties, she will sit back and watch me wrapping a pair of panties around my dick and most times she cannot resist and wants to help, but giving me a panty hand job. We love adding panties to our bedroom fun, panties bring both of us so much pleasure and sex always involves panties in some way, whether its just pulling them to the side, or taking them off and putting them on each others head like a mask while we have sex so we can enjoy the scents. Check out our profile for more about us.

Adult Discussion Forum