Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Pre-Cum or embarrassment ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #323671 at 21,Nov,12 20:55
I dont know wheteh its normal or not, my pre-cum starts flowing whenever i get a hard on. Had to be extra cautious if out but sometime spots can be seen on my pants.Believe me its not nice. Whats your experience / advice

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.my wife seems to have become intimate with another man totally irrespective of my feeling...   2.super hung guys who like to look at tiny weeners?   3.I have my own SYD stalker!   4.penis getting smaller   5.Embarrassment?  

New Comment

Comments:
By smokieb69 at 23,Nov,12 16:39 other posts of smokieb69 
I wish I had a bit more precum- I have to work hard to precum, usually with quite a bit of prostrate massage required. I love licking the precum off the tip of my cock, so I wish there was more of it

By jocstfr at 23,Nov,12 16:31 other posts of jocstfr 
most embarassing pre cum issue i had was while skinny dipping in a pool with with several girls and guys and one girl noticed a foot long strand of precum streaming from my cock. Nothing i could do but grin and bear it.

By #122507 at 22,Nov,12 17:43
I leak a lot, which can be a problem at times. I do it also without getting hard in semi-sexual situations, for example at nude resorts or nude beaches. Then I need to make sure to wipe it off discreetly, since it probably not a good idea walking around with pre-cum dripping from the cock...

I've also tried putting some tissue under the foreskin, which works for a while.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 23,Nov,12 00:08 other posts of spermkiss 
"... since it['s] probably not a good idea walking around with pre-cum dripping from the cock.." Au contraire it's an excellent idea. Pre-cum leakage is normal and natural and is nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. It's something to be proud of because not all men have it. So the next time you go to a nude beach, let your juices flow and be proud of showing them off. Others will want a taste.

By spermkiss at 21,Nov,12 22:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, it is normal. Some men leak nothing at all and nothing comes out of their cock until they climax and ejaculate. Some men leak a little. Some men leak a lot.

I, too, am a heavy leaker. Even when my cock is soft I sometimes leak a little. As soon as I become the least bit aroused the flood gates are really opened.

So what to do about it? Well, if you're going to be in a situation where you do not want damp spots showing, wear underpants, two pairs if that's what it takes to soak up the leakage. This is especially important when wearing a suit or dress pants because as you might have discovered, pre-cum does not dry clean out.

Another solution is to embrace the situation. Wear washable pants (pre-cum will wash out if you don't use hot water) and go commando. If you're in a sexual pick-up situation, a potential sex partner will be turned on by seeing your hard dick in your pants with a nice damp spot near the tip. That person will know that you like what you see.
By #323671 at 22,Nov,12 19:22
You are an expert man. Nice suggestions
By spermkiss at 22,Nov,12 23:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you for your kind words and for the kisses. Now, may I kiss you back? May I kiss the head of your cock so I can lick off some of that lovely man juice that is leaking from it?

As I said earlier, embrace the situation. You're lucky to be a leaker as that draws attention to your crotch and makes people want to drop to their knees for a taste.

By #322415 at 22,Nov,12 12:30
Ya I agree its very common to a normal man,I also do smtimes,but it is also useful while ejaculate as lubricant.
I also have control on it so i am not atall embarressed.
By #323671 at 22,Nov,12 19:15
thats gr8 so how do you control it. Any tips
By spermkiss at 22,Nov,12 19:22 other posts of spermkiss 
You cannot control it so stop obsessing about it. I see that you're already following my suggestion of wearing two pairs of underpants so this is all you can do. Or embrace the situation and wear NO underpants and let the juices flow.

By slipper at 22,Nov,12 02:40 other posts of slipper 
Wear a condom when at most risk or if uncut, put a little tissue didey tucked into your skin. I did the latter when younger and "leaked" profusely much of the time.

Adult Discussion Forum