Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Please do not comment on this topic.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 29,Nov,12 22:53
Seriously. This is the first time I have had two minutes to myself this week, and I just want a little "me" time...

Similar topics: 1.Responders who can't stay on topic!   2.Rate the last dick/cunt   3.to admin and anyone: about starting a topic, what do you think?   4.Only members who agree with me...   5.A Forum Topic  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 04,Jan,13 20:42
I do understand. No shit, just leave me the FUCK alone, stop bugging me for one moment, it's all I'm asking.....

[deleted image]
By #303133 at 04,Jan,13 21:04
This made me laugh so much that I won't yell at you for commenting!
By #218130 at 04,Jan,13 22:40
Will!! Please yell at me!!!
By #303133 at 04,Jan,13 22:42
Your wish is my command:

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!
Hey, you kid! Get off my lawn!
By #218130 at 04,Jan,13 22:44
Great Stuff.

By #196416 at 30,Nov,12 00:01
I for one will respect your request and refrain from making any comment on this topic, Once asked not to say anything or not comment I simply keep quiet and say nothing, I do remember one time when I was younger my Mother once told me to be quiet and I almost starved to death because I wouldn't ask for anything to eat, so you can see how seriously I take a topic such as this and the total respect I have for your wishes for "No Comment" I know lots of others will make all kinds of comments but NOT ME, rest assured this will not be spoken about, commented on or even thought about again. I wish to thank you for putting this forward and I do hope you appreciate and enjoy your "ME" time, hopefully everyone will be like me and just keep quite and say nothing! That would be the best for all involved and it would show and give you the respect that you totally deserve and allow you to sit quietly and peacefully with your "me" time, well actually I suppose I should call it your "you" time because if it was "me" time then it would be "my" time but it is certainly not it is "you" time and we can't get sidetracked into thinking this could be someone Else's time when it is truly your time, again let me wish you the best with your time, is that right now? "your" time, I get so confused! So now if all will please take my lead and not make any comment on this post what so ever out of respect of JustWill that would be awesome, I mean I shouldn't be the only one who has the common courtesy and decency to just read your comment and move on without saying anything, I hope you know that you can trust and depend on me to honor your wishes and to allow you your "me" or "you" time whichever we have decided is correct to your circumstances. So I will not be leaving any comment on this post at all, I do hope you were serious about asking people to not leave a comment because if you were not then I will feel like a bit of a fool for not leaving a comment, oh gosh, now what to do... OK I am going to go along with my first impression and not leave any comment, and if I was wrong in that assumption then please accept my heartfelt apology for not leaving a comment of any kind. I do hope that as I have said others will follow my lead and not leave a comment of any kind or sort because as you well know from reading many forum comments that there are some people out there that seem to go on and on about absolutely nothing and it just becomes a total waste of time to even try to read all the ramblings that they go on about. I must say for a Man of few words like myself I do not even give those type of people the time of day as they do not deserve the time one would have to spend trying to read of decipher all of the crap that they go on about. Anyway my friend please enjoy your "me" or "you" time and again please please people follow my lead and refrain from making any kind of comment or comments at all on this topic, just look at it read it if you must and move on. There is nothing here for you and my Dear and Good Friend does deserve to have his wish respected and give him his time to relax and reflect without adding some stupid comment to a post that he has clearly asked you not to comment on.
By Ray10754 at 30,Nov,12 00:09 other posts of Ray10754 
I could just imagine if you were to actually have a comment

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 04,Jan,13 19:57 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I would also love to let you know that my refusal to comment is completely and entirely out of solemn respect for the personal request for private, quiet, "Me" time you ask for.

So, the fact that I will not comment should be construed only so as to convey my sincere desire that your time "alone", here with all of us-Together, be as peaceful and free from undesired comment as is humanly possible, given the circumstance!

As I am not commenting, I will conclude, momentarily, so that you may appreciate anyone else's attempts to make you aware that we will not comment.

So; I wasn't saying...

By mack101 at 01,Dec,12 00:51 other posts of mack101 
WILL ALL OF YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!!!
I'm trying to have a wank, and all I'm getting is chatter chatter chatter

By #159671 at 30,Nov,12 06:22

By Ray10754 at 29,Nov,12 23:18 other posts of Ray10754 
I have no comment on this topic

Adult Discussion Forum