Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How does a straight guy get picked up by a gay guy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #257167 at 18,Dec,12 08:51
I was wondering what I could do to get picked up by a gay guy. I've always wanted this to happen, specifically I want to end up playing around with another guy but am really nervous about trying to pick up a guy. Any suggestions?

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want my best friend!!!   3.Straight friends sex   4.my wife seems to have become intimate with another man totally irrespective of my feeling...   5.straight men and cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By dickisgreat at 21,Dec,12 03:35 other posts of dickisgreat 
So, which of these sounds good to you?

- Craigslist. Probably want to meet for coffee or beer in a public place to make sure he's not a freak or using fake pics. Specify 'no drugs or diseases'.

- Gay sauna aka bathhouse. Quickest and easiest, no dealing with online photos, no emailing or texting, no going to some weird guy's house. Some have private rooms; others only large spaces where guys are going at it in the open. I used to think this was nasty but I found one that's 100% chill and relaxed.

- Gay bars. Time-consuming. You may have to go many times, stay until closing and talk to tons of drunk guys before one will be interested.

- Sex club. That's a whole other discussion...

By spermkiss at 19,Dec,12 16:37 other posts of spermkiss 
Yep, put yourself out there. Go where the gay men are and act available. You'll get offers.

Adult Discussion Forum