Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The whole Daddy and Son thing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #244348 at 09,Jan,13 09:04
I have run into quite a few of these relationships going on, and I am not judging them in any way but the age differences have been so vast it been rather.

So if you are in one I would like to know what makes it appealing to you ?

Similar topics: 1.Daddy love'n boiz   2.cam2cam with daddy   3.c2c with daddy with hot cock   4.Ride it good   5.Daddy Dick Toronto  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 28,Nov,17 08:23 other posts of routemaster 
Older men are a lot more experienced. I get a bit browned off with precious young queens who won't even look at a guy if he's over the age of 30. What they don't seem to realise is that one of these days, if they're lucky, they will be middle-aged and then old, too. When I was about 20, I had sex with a guy in his 60s and it was some of the HOTTEST SEX I've ever had. The idea that once of a certain age, i.e. 50 plus, we should all take up knitting and watching ghastly daytime t.v. is ridiculous.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

p.s. I'm not saying ALL young gay men are like that, I'm sorry if I gave that impression

By kebmo at 28,Nov,17 07:18 other posts of kebmo 
I have five or six regular guy friends that I've met on Craigslist. My best friend and most regular is the oldest because we can C O N V E R S E ! ! ! We have become friends. The other guys are all hot and sexy and three of them call me Daddy (their choice) but to have an intelligent, relevant conversation with them is like pulling teeth!! They just want to have a good sexual encounter then leave, which is OK because they didn't sign on as conversationalists, they signed on as cock suckers.
I'd rather have a friend and sexual partner in one.

By #485312 at 03,Apr,17 14:10
what ever floats your boat, and who wouldn't want to fuck someone half their age if given the chance... even just for the experience *lix*

By #446346 at 03,Apr,17 03:41
Mature men are not stupid/silly.

By #328929 at 10,Jan,13 07:21
My man is 22 years older then me. Why am I attracted to him? Simple the immaturity of guys my age pisses me off so much that I want to be bludgeon them to death the frozen turkey.
By *kmadeau* at 10,Jan,13 07:38 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #59855 at 09,Jan,13 18:13
From Matt's Wife: Not a fan
By #244348 at 10,Jan,13 01:11
I'm not either but would like to understand why people do
By bella! at 10,Jan,13 01:23 other posts of bella! 
The topic/title caught my attention because it sounds CREEPY. Reading the thread doesn't make sense and it would appear that the content was edited.

"I am not judging them in any way but the age differences have been so vast it been rather."

It been rather? It been rather WHAT?

By *kmadeau* at 09,Jan,13 09:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Oh my lovely boy! You look for me so much gently and softly that I have a feeling you need to be protected...

By #220845 at 09,Jan,13 09:19
An attempt to recapture ones youth, maybe, I definitely wouldn't mind having some quality encounters with some sexy young men.

Adult Discussion Forum