Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Message for cum4steffi

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #319209 at 11,Jan,13 17:33
Im sorry u banned me before i could explain, that comment was not ment for you. U have a very nice juicy pussy! Again im sorry for the mistake i made! Xo

Similar topics: 1.Cum4steffi   2.How many of you like cum4steffi   3.Can we get a new king?(or a queen like cum4steffi)   4.Who wants to fuck cum4steffi?   5.Is Cum4steffi loved all around the world?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #274357 at 12,Jan,13 01:18
Excuse me...uh, Mr. Juicy Pussy person,

A PM (Private Message) to Steffi in this situation would have been more appropriate.

Do you not realize 1000 SYD members just heard you unwrap your tampon?
By CreativeOne at 12,Jan,13 01:35 other posts of CreativeOne 

By bella! at 12,Jan,13 02:07 other posts of bella! 
Uhhhh.......... A PM ( private message ) to Steffi? He couldn't message Steffi because she banned him! He coulda said "fuck it" and did nothing however he chose to publicly apologize to her with hope that she saw it.

Spelling and grammar may be your strong suit however being sensitive needs some tweaking. Let's hear the sound of your tampon wrapper as you offer an apology to Mr Ballsoffun.
By #274357 at 12,Jan,13 03:35
Very Well.

I apologize.

But what am I supposed to do with this tampon?
By bella! at 12,Jan,13 14:37 other posts of bella! 
Very nice, 2nice!
By #303133 at 12,Jan,13 16:26
I would like to point out, however, that the words "U have a very nice juicy pussy" should NEVER...under any circumstances...be included as part of an apology.
"I am sorry I broke your lamp, Ma'am. U have a very nice juicy pussy. Seriously, though...the lamp? My bad." See? Comes off as kinda skeevie...
Additionally, if we examine the wording of the apology, it seems that the original offense revolved around the temperament and viscosity of some one's vagina; which was sent to Steffi by mistake because he "ment" to send it to another lady. Would the lady who owns the nasty, bone-dry cooter have gotten an apology? After all, no matter how you look at it, telling ANY woman that she has an ill-tempered and arid coochie is hardly kind...
By bella! at 13,Jan,13 04:02 other posts of bella! 
JustWill, you are THE wizard of words!

Adult Discussion Forum