Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

i have a crush on peach

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by johnp at 22,Jan,13 07:12  other posts of johnp
I have a crush on peach but i think she is about to ban me....Any advice on how i might convince her im worth keeping around??

Similar topics: 1.Ever done it with your best mate, or had a crush on him?   2.What would you do to...   3.This is why I don't like to rate cocks.   4.Banned by peach :(   5.Ode to a few...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #325596 at 25,Jan,13 15:32
How could anyone not have a crush on Peach? She is an incredibly beautiful woman.
By johnp at 25,Jan,13 16:06 other posts of johnp 
thats what im sayin!

By #303133 at 22,Jan,13 17:57
Perhaps you could stop doing/saying things that would encourage her to ban you?
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 18:32 other posts of johnp 
So what u r saying is whatever my natrual response, action, or comment might be do the exact opposite! Sounds simple enough but iveu been tryin to do that my whole life with little success
By bella! at 22,Jan,13 18:40 other posts of bella! 
Peach is a beautiful, intelligent and worldly woman ( plus she likes to dabble in the forum ). I suspect that she appreciates strong minded men. You've put it out there, "the ball is in her court".......let Peach contact you if she desires.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 19:29 other posts of johnp 
i am not extremely intelligent or worldly but do the best w what god gave me....whish me luck! Ur kinda sexy as well bella maybe ill come for u next!

By #303133 at 22,Jan,13 20:19
No. What I am saying is that if you think she is about to ban you, you probably know why. Obviously, there is just something about you that pisses her off...
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 20:36 other posts of johnp 
Ya she really doesnt like me
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 20:43
I have nothing against you personally, I'm just not all that found of your methods.

If I was a bee, I'd say, I like all flowers, but yours seems to stink of a spoiled meet, cause you try to attract flies, not bees.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 21:40 other posts of johnp 
Wow!
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 22:10
Some flowers are carnivorous and eat insects, there is nothing wrong with it, just the way of nature to keep everyone fed and happy.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 22:17 other posts of johnp 
?
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 22:21
For each their own. What kind of women are attracted to you in real life?
By #274357 at 22,Jan,13 22:24
Deep southern WalMart employees who walk around with chew spittin' bottles.
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 22:31
let him answer, 2nice, I'm curious about what he has to say.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 22:36 other posts of johnp 
U wouldnt believe me if i told u.....calm dwn 2nice just cuz ur hear for different reasons than me doesnt mean u have to throw around the insults.......
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 22:55
I'm really curious about your answer...
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 23:09 other posts of johnp 
Well my wiife is way out of my leauge but she has ea masters degree in business and was always self supporting....when we got married she helped me run and grow my company.....to be honest ive never had trouble geting laid in real life....when i was single id fuck any thing that looked good but only dated smart intellectual wemon....but thats not what me and 99.9% of men on this site r looking for ...u probly wont believe a word i just said and u and ur "crew" can all have a good laugh call me a hillbilly cuz i like to fuc but i guesss that kinda fun 2
By #303133 at 22,Jan,13 23:25
No one called you a hillbilly.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 23:32 other posts of johnp 
U sure? Maybe it was implied
By #303133 at 22,Jan,13 23:33
I make it a point to never "imply" hillbilly. That would just be rude.
By #139037 at 23,Jan,13 05:34
You're such a hillbilly, will. Saying it out loudly is better than just implying it indeed!
By johnp at 23,Jan,13 15:18 other posts of johnp 
Whats wrong with a hillbilly anyways haven't u seen duck dynasty? ? I would advise before u attempt to insult me try reading some of my comments to wemon/men most of them r public...

By johnp at 23,Jan,13 15:21 other posts of johnp 
Or even take the time to read this tread and please quote something of mine that sounds hillbilly-ish!
By #139037 at 23,Jan,13 23:12
Your name is also Will? In that case, sorry, I meant to insult the other Will. If not please, next time read before replying. What's up with reading nowadays? Seems like people are either unwilling or unable to read in this era :s
By #301038 at 23,Jan,13 23:16
Both...or even all three, like those 3 monkeys statue "can't see, can't say, can't hear".... can't read, can't comprehend, can't spell. I blame the government for poor quality of education!!!

Plus, don't forget that being smart is a very bad thing. Better to be cool and hang out with cool pips, than spend time devoting improvement of one's brain function...It's so lame.

I was a shocker to me, when I went to take am ASVAB prep class. I didn't go to school in US, and I thought that be a good idea. I was planning on joining the army... We were doing paragraph comprehension... I volunteered to read, everyone laughed at my accent, but then, when it was time for the test, I was the only one to get 100% on it... and I was the only foreigner out there. I was speechless.... I don't know how this was possible.
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 00:38 other posts of johnp 
Now peach dont put words in my mouth again....i never said being smart was a bad thing.....telling people u r then making fun and insulting now thats different......

By johnp at 24,Jan,13 00:35 other posts of johnp 
Sorry freewilly i thot u were talkin to me

By #301038 at 24,Jan,13 00:24
Sweets, you were the first one to bring "hillbilly" to the table... are you secretly want to be a hillbilly, but your smart wife is in the way?

If you read the text 3 times, it might help you to understand the meaning of the words better...
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 00:41 other posts of johnp 
I thought freewilly called me a hillbilly sorry but yes now that u mention it i would like to be a hillbilly i could hunt and fish all the time..awsome
By #301038 at 24,Jan,13 04:05
My husband thinks that you mastered the virtue of being annoying... Is that how you got your wife to say "Yes"?
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 04:18 other posts of johnp 
He's probably not to far off on that one peach! Like i said shes way out of my league!
By #301038 at 24,Jan,13 05:31
Did you take her kitty hostage or something?
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 07:21 other posts of johnp 
Her kitty? Wtf r u taliking about peach? U mean like her cat? Held it hostage or somthing? ?...na i justy kept after her....sound familar
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Did i took? Jeez u cant spell either!!! Do u think u r catching it from me????
By #301038 at 24,Jan,13 09:33
Hey, you're learning... I wonder if you stick around, maybe you'll improve your spelling...

I was referring to her pussy, her vagina.... were you her sir HeMakesMeCumAlot?
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 20:53 other posts of johnp 

By johnp at 24,Jan,13 02:30 other posts of johnp 
PS it kinda gives me a bonner w u call me sweets

By johnp at 22,Jan,13 23:30 other posts of johnp 
Dont get wrong sshe doesnt speak multiple languages or quote poetry almost anyone can do that and she could for sure....she is smart ambitious loveing and KIND
By #301038 at 23,Jan,13 00:31
I'm very happy for you and your wife. With such a wonderful wife, I wouldn't be having a crush on some random person from an exhibitionists website. I know if my husband had a crush on someone out here, I wouldn't appreciate it, not even a bit.

And out of all the people I talk to, I haven't had a crush on single one of them. This is not a dating site!!!
By johnp at 23,Jan,13 00:50 other posts of johnp 
U just contradicted everything u have been saying....all day u have been talking about how u r turned on by a guys mind and u needed to get to know him b4 u can go there sexually which is fine and very normal for wemon all ive been trying to get u to c is that is not y 99.9% of men are hear.....we dont give a shit if u can speak pig latin sideways and have a phd because we realize thiss is not real life..we can come here and talk about fucking and sucking and for the most part people doncare...u have been treating it like a dating site (at least from the comments u have mad to me) not me....dont flatter ur self by "crush" i dont mean i want something meaningful and long lasting....it just means ur hot and id love to fuck u and my wife at the same time! PS please dont ban me i still would like to have a tug to your page every now and again!
By #301038 at 23,Jan,13 05:06
PS. You are keep saying wemon... first I thought it was a typo, like the rest of the stuff in your posts, buy after repeated used of "wemon", it makes me wonder... do you know that it is women? Or a woman?
By johnp at 23,Jan,13 15:32 other posts of johnp 
Know i didnt no that...but u r so sexy when u try and learn me tell me more! Whats the difference between the too......
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

U have more pix!? I didnt know that option was on the table!! Ill behave i promise......we r really saying the same thing if u go back and read i just like to fire u up a bit....its hot! Can u feel the sexual tension between us??
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

P.S bichy peach=bonner....
By #301038 at 23,Jan,13 23:17
I don't teach 2nd grade, sorry.
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 00:42 other posts of johnp 
Come one peach ur sexy w u school me damn it!
By #301038 at 24,Jan,13 05:32
i have know clue, what you were trying to say...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

*no
By #316049 at 24,Jan,13 10:53
Enough is enough champ, stop pestering her. She deserves a medal for not firing-up at, and/or be-littling you more intensely. Chalk this one up as a loss...
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 20:57 other posts of johnp 
Gotcha anon.....its gettin old......will u come up with an interesting topic im bored and have some time on my hands (obviously )........

By #326485 at 25,Jan,13 05:41
Some people, not Peach, ban anyone who confronts them or disagrees with them as a way of stopping the discussion. Peach all that you need is a large bowl of cream to sit in and you would be perfect.
By johnp at 25,Jan,13 15:11 other posts of johnp 

By #88520 at 24,Jan,13 06:48
I have a crush on your tits Peach, can you set up a date?
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 08:25 other posts of johnp 
If u get in w that line im gunna b pissed!
By #301038 at 24,Jan,13 09:27
he was in, long time ago, quite a charming young man...
By #88520 at 24,Jan,13 11:01
I thought I would get invited again to check out that floor of yours
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 20:58 other posts of johnp 
Thats cheating u were already in

By #229050 at 24,Jan,13 18:12
Peach? Date? is this a fruit discussion? On second thoughts, don`t give a fig...
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 20:59 other posts of johnp 
Biggusdicksus ur funy dude!
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

I can actually understand your jokes!

By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 18:51

You gotta ask my husband about that one, he def knows the answer.

As for now, you might find a slight hint in the following.

«Евгений Онегин» Пушкина
гл. 4, строфа 7:

Чем меньше женщину мы любим,
Тем легче нравимся мы ей
И тем ее вернее губим
Средь обольстительных сетей.
Разврат, бывало, хладнокровный
Наукой славился любовной,
Сам о себе везде трубя
И наслаждаясь не любя...

A.S. Pushkin "Eugene Onegin"

Chapter 4, Verse 7

The less we ever love a woman,
The more we are liked by her,
And more surely she’s ruined
Among the nets of love afire.
In times of old, cool dissipation
Begot the science of love’s passion,
Just piping of itself above,
And making ‘love’ without love.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 19:09 other posts of johnp 
Peach ur killin me!!! I dont speak Russian if thats what that was.....i think u said somthing about Eugene Or. Which is less than an hr from my house....does that mean u will finally meet me in person!
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 20:01
are you blind or simply ignorant? That's a classic of world literature. I included translation for you. I thought it was pretty damn obvious...

Let me use analogy, that you might be more susceptible to. Whenever I go to the club, I go there to dance, have a drink and simply have a good time. Most people see that and respect my desire to dance... now, there is always one horny desperado, that wants to dry hump me. I wish none of that. I would explain that I'm here to dance, and not to please some overly horny dude. The guy would say "But you are so sexy", in his defense. Just because I'm sexy, it doesn't mean that I'm up for grab. I think at some point, I might slap the next person, who will try to dry hump me. I never liked to be dry humped, even before sex... reminds me of those little dogs that try to fuck your leg. And no matter how much you try to shake them off, they don't seem to loose the enthusiasm of humping your leg.

To sum things up, I'm here to dance, and you are trying to dry hump the crap out of me. Where do you think this will take us?
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 20:17 other posts of johnp 
Like i said i dont speak Russian (if that is the language u used) so its difficult for me to read and understand that it is a translation. ..im also not big on "world literature "either.... sorry for the ignorance didnt mean to pester just haven fun.....thanks for plain english i think i understand now that we r in two completely different intellectual "ballparks"....
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 20:34
Well, if you would have spent 15 minutes reading my blog, you'd know that intelligence is highly ranked on my list of turn on's. And it would have saved you allot of troubles.

Maybe you should stop by a library and pick up Eugene Onegin by Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin. Or just google it, there are plenty translations available out there.

My point was, that when you meet a female, you have to leave it for her to guess, how much you like her and how much you need her. Women like to fantasize about and idealize a man they meet. You have to leave room for her to miss you, for her loins to yearn for you. Throwing yourself out there like a horny little doggy, does very little to attract an intelligent female, who are used to attention. If someone is less than attractive, and doesn't get much attention from the opposite gender, then yes, it might work. But, that's just shows you how desperate someone is, and not how awesome you are to attract that female. Think about it.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 20:45 other posts of johnp 
Ohh thats a book title. Thot u were talking about eugene oregon! So dont tell them how i feel and pretend like i dont c!are.....gotcha! I will try this approach next time....can i chk in with you from time to time for a "progress report " and more advice? Or should i just leave u alone??
By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 20:50
good rule of thumb, if not sure, use google or bing. Just be respectful and act like a gentlemen... act like you are interested and respect them, just don't tell them that you are.

Sure... now, this works only with smart women, I have no clue how to act around women that are not so bright. I always tend to avoid them... to much make up stains my sheets and too much noise hurts my head.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 21:39 other posts of johnp 
R u positive u dont have that backwards?
By #274357 at 22,Jan,13 22:07
Dude, just go back to your Hot Rod magazines. I'm thinking a 'tool' might be more up your alley.
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 22:18 other posts of johnp 
im maken all kinds of freinds today!

By Ray10754 at 22,Jan,13 22:23 other posts of Ray10754 
Some guys just dont get it no matter how much you expline it to them
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 22:40 other posts of johnp 
Fuck someone tell me what ive actually written thats soo wrong...just haven fun
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Soo nobody has anything? Just insults?

By #301038 at 22,Jan,13 23:06
What do you think was the intended message?
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 23:25 other posts of johnp 
I dont know what u mean

By johnp at 23,Jan,13 17:17 other posts of johnp 
U gunna back up ur clever little ply on wrds 2nice? Ill be the first to admit something i said was tool-ish
By #274357 at 23,Jan,13 17:25
Sure. What do you have in mind?
By johnp at 23,Jan,13 17:42 other posts of johnp 
Come on dude u can do better than that
By #274357 at 23,Jan,13 17:52
Would you like to have a spelling contest?
By johnp at 23,Jan,13 18:25 other posts of johnp 
Did u read what i wrote bro?
By #274357 at 24,Jan,13 00:38
Uh, yep...

"U gunna back up ur clever little ply on wrds 2nice? Ill be the first to admit something i said was tool-ish."
By johnp at 24,Jan,13 00:44 other posts of johnp 
no dude i told u to go back and pull out some of my tool-ish quotes

By bella! at 24,Jan,13 01:03 other posts of bella! 
@ 2nice→is the spelling challenge a team competition or are you gonna fly solo?

By #218130 at 23,Jan,13 16:23
Just love it Beautifully explained

By #229050 at 23,Jan,13 19:32
you have a crushed peach? don`t worry, it`ll still taste fine in a fruit salad. Now, where did i put my reading glasses...?
By johnp at 23,Jan,13 19:38 other posts of johnp 
Best comment so far!!

By #301038 at 23,Jan,13 05:21
From Mr Peach: It's obvious that you have very little understanding of women. There is a process of getting to know a woman. And if you skip steps, you are not going to leave a favorable first impression. Especially when it's my wife.

There are a plenty of women out there, just because my wife doesn't like you, doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.
By #218130 at 23,Jan,13 06:38
Well said

By johnp at 23,Jan,13 15:08 other posts of johnp 
Thank god i was worried there for a second! Thx mr peach!!

By rocket1 at 22,Jan,13 14:59 other posts of rocket1 
Can't help you with advice,but she is sexy.everyone has a crush on her!!!!!
By johnp at 22,Jan,13 16:26 other posts of johnp 
Well thx anyways

By #164428 at 22,Jan,13 16:32
That's for sure. Super sexy, sweet, and intelligent women rate high in my book, that's for sure.
By #218130 at 22,Jan,13 19:42
Agree 100%

Adult Discussion Forum