Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Is it wrong to want someone to wank into my wife's nickers?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #346628 at 24,Jan,13 15:20
I Would love to watch some one wank into my wife's soiled nickers. I have known a few guys with the same idea, do you think this is wrong? If you are in Buckinghamshire and would like to do this send me a Private message.

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.Watching my wife and another man   3.cocksucking with the wife watching   4.Now too small for wife?   5.Is it wrong to fuck your wife's ****?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dalecash at 29,Jan,13 07:12 other posts of Dalecash 
His wife must have caught him handing out her knickers and made him delete his profile that advertised her dirty laundry

By #340209 at 28,Jan,13 21:56
I would love to wank with my friends mates wifes pantys and fill them full of cum

By #330087 at 24,Jan,13 18:41
It never ceases to amaze me that men can become so creative; this is very close to sharing your wife.... But all you are really doing is sharing her clothes...... Kinky, but not Really letting another man have her. Clever!
By #346628 at 24,Jan,13 19:00
Yes that is what is so erotic about it I suppose. All fantasy.
By spermkiss at 24,Jan,13 19:42 other posts of spermkiss 
This sounds like a pretty harmless kink to me. So do it. If you want to, have a dozen or more men jack off and squirt their jizz on your wife's nickers while you watch. Enjoy it and don't feel guilty or ashamed for having done it.

Adult Discussion Forum